Horror movies with IR elements

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Young Herschel, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I was dissapointed too . . . why do the IR scene at all if you are Sticky Fingaz . . . have some Black Pride!! At least that other actress got naked for a brotha and displayed her commitment to her craft lol. That's the degree of professionalism the director should have demanded from Natalia in her bedroom scene with Sticky!! At least there was an interracial sex scene after all albeit too breif.

2. Young Herschel

I am not sure whether to put this movie here or the "Movies with BM/WW couples" thread so here goes . . .

TUBI Original ~ "A Neighbor's Vendetta " has a very enticing IR thriller presence as it opens with some kinky interracial sex. I will post the trailer tomorrow if I get around to it. Looks like TUBI has been rather receptive to my tweets for more sexy interracial content as they have decided to fund some of their own ;)

EDIT: TUBI is rolling the dice lol. They put out the first trailer for "A Neighbor's Vendetta" without the slightest hint of interracial erotica or interracial anything. Just a very attractive white married couple pondering a divorce. The second trailer however . . .

Last edited: Mar 4, 2023
  3. Young Herschel

Here is the Tubi official second trailer for "A Neighbor's Vendetta":

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Young Herschel

Well at least they did let the other brother get some lust from the Asian girl and most of the ladies did espouse interracial interest via flirtation with the brothers in the movie.
    Here is the movie trailer for "Reality Check":

• List
  5. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

anyone know if horror queen Felissa Rose had interracial kiss or sex !!

6. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

Without spoiling it, I wouldn't waste my time, there is no nudity in the film

7. Young Herschel

That is no disqualifying for me though I do appreciate it. There is unquestionable sexual content but no unrestricted nudity.
    There is a very attractive white woman who has the starring role in the movie and engages in interracial erotica. That would qualify the movie for most of us I would think. Tubi Original movies usually don't do full nudity anyway so it's not alarming.

8. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

any answer here !!

9. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

or Queen scream who did IR please

10. Young Herschel

Just to touch base with everyone here . . . which of the previous horror movies with IR content did you enjoy or find rewatchable the most?!? I'm rewatching "Demon Hole" tonight for old times sake on the first UHD 4K television I ever bought as I await my TV mounting service tomorrow morning ~ 40 inch 2017 Samsung Black Friday Walmart Clearance model. I like the elements of wayward youth in this film as that was almost me back in the 1990's before I got scared straight . The classic horror elements of sex and nudity are as always a nice kicker too ;)

11. Young Herschel

Here are a couple older horror/thriller movies with IR elements from last decade that I feel are worthy of mentioning here:

• List
  12. Young Herschel

Watching "This Land" on TUBI and it is really giving me vibes of "Shady Grove"

13. Young Herschel

The interracial content is the opening scene of the movie. There was an opportunity for more interracial content later in the movie too at a big celebration party as the college basketball team qualifies for the NCAA tournament. The starting point guard is a new transfer from an HBCU and he gets introduced to some of the hot party girls by the team captain.

14. Young Herschel

This movie is now available for free on TUBI for anyone looking for something horror based with IR sex scenes in it this weekend.

15. Young Herschel

Have you seen "Shady Grove" yet? It is now free on TUBI @qaz1

16. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

In scream 6, Jenna Ortega has a black boyfriend, now on Paramount plus

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  17. Young Herschel

Here is a movie from 1979 that has horror elements enveloped with interracial content. I don't know how to classify it accurately but it stars Donald Pleasance of "Halloween" fame in a supporting role. It was surprisingly recommended for me by TUBI because of my viewing history of Horror & Thriller movies with IR elements ~ "Good luck, Miss Wyckoff". It goes in so many different directions but it is classified as a Drama by TUBI . . . there are undeniable horror elements in it though.

I think it's the strangest movie that I have seen in decades but I doubt you will find any movie from the 1980's with this much interracial content. It does start slowly just so you know. Let me know what you think @hunterkil.

On further processing I think this might be the most unbelievable movie I've ever seen . . . too strange to be fiction so it must be based in historical facts. One couldn't make this stuff up . . . no one would believe that it happened like this at that time and place (1956 Kansas)!!

Last edited: May 2, 2023
  18. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

"Good luck, Miss Wyckoff good erotic movie i saw it two years ago IR 80s and 90s was rare but i think Felissa Rose in one of her horror movies was in interracial but no big happen anyway Slumber Party Slaughter 2012 this movie never found it i was hope to find in tubi but nothing :(

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  19. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

20. Young Herschel

I used twitter to request "Slumber Party Slaughter" on your behalf @hunterkil from TUBI. They have responded to my previous requests by acquiring two movies for me so there is a chance they will get it.