Horror movies with IR elements

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Young Herschel, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

When I watched I was surprised he made it lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Here's the trailer for the 2006 horror film "The Dawn":

3. ColiBreh1

Oh shit! I just realized the female lead/Daughter on "The Inhabitant" is the same actress that played Nina Dobrev's younger sister on the short-lived CBS rom sitcom "Fam" that we all watched a few years ago . I guess I'll give this film a shot.

4. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I was just watching the Official Trailer by Sony Pictures Entertainment for "Thanksgiving" and this movie has been nearly 17 years of hope and pleading from the fans that loved the Robert Rodriguez & Quinton Tarantino Grind House Double Feature in 2007. There is interracial among the High school Varsity couples at the local diner!! Someone post the full trailer tonight or tomorrow because I cannot get to it now as I am going to ? bed. This trailer looks so good though and I am so happy that there will probably be interracial sex scenes in this one as the ORIGINAL trailer is full of sex and violent mayhem!!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2023
  5. ColiBreh1

Here are the 2 trailers that have been released for the upcoming film "Thanksgiving":

6. Young Herschel

Thank you @ColiBreh1. I was so excited when I watched Grindhouse opening weekend in 2007 and always wished this moment would arrive. Now the vast majority of the Grindhouse Double Feature faux trailers have been made into actual full fledged movies with only "She-Werewolves of the Third Reich" and "DON'T" remaining. I have seen 'Hobo with a Shotgun", "Machete" and it's sequel . I think this last trailer for "Thanksgiving" is very promising even though it differs substantially from the prior one that was like a reboot of the Grindhouse Double Feature back in 2007.

Eli Roth is directing rather than Robert Rodriguez or Quentin Tarantino both of whom REALLY disappointed me with how they neglected to bring the "Sin City" sequel to the market in a timely manner . . . how I loved the first movie lol. Let us hope the sex scenes are plot-integrated and at least one of which is interracial.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2023
  7. Young Herschel

^^^^ Hey @ColiBreh1 there is an even earlier trailer than these two that more closely resembles the original Grindhouse Double Feature and I saw it earlier this year. I specifically recall the make out scene with the high school kids which gets interrupted by the killer which is not present in either of these two trailers for "Thanksgiving". When I get home from work I will try to find it but I know it exists.

8. Young Herschel

I recently found out that "Seclusion" is no longer available on @Tubi sadly but "Flesh is Heir to" is available on @Tubi. As is "Shady Grove" for those so inclined. I wish now that I bought "Seclusion" on @Prime Video when I had the chance (SMDH). Well . . . these things happen lol . . . 'Flesh is Heir to" has plenty of what we want to see anyway so

EDIT: Upon further review . . . I can confirm that "Seclusion" is back available for @Tubi which was not the case last month. I can also confirm that "Demon Hole" is available as well. If only my repeated requests for "Slumber Party Slaughter" via X.com (formerly known as Twitter) were successfully received.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2023
  9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

There is some IR in the upcoming new season of Creepshow. I saw previews on TV 2 days ago but I couldn't find the preview clip online.

• List
  10. Blaquediamond

Blaquediamond New Member

New to the site. Don't know if anyone has mentioned the Hulu movie Appendage 2023. The main chick's boyfriend is a brotha. Pretty decent flick. Definitely different.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Appendage 2023

[​IMG]

It has an American Horror Story like vibe to it.(judging by the trailer)

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  12. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

Yall should be satisfied by the interracial

• List
  13. bdeep

bdeep Active Member

Just watched this and I thought it was pretty good...especially for an original Hulu flick

Last edited: Nov 3, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Young Herschel

Finally found a movie with substantial teen interracial on @tubi . . . "Demon Slayer" is about five troubled teens from Los Angeles County who must fix up an abandoned mental hospital which of course happens to be home to all sorts of supernatural frightening activity. I will try to post the trailer this weekend unless someone beats me to it.

I also found a criminal horror movie that has interracial towards the very end called "The Wrong Sarah" about a serial killer in Chicago that tracks down women who share a distinct upbringing in common and tortures them to death. Will post that trailer as well on Saturday.

15. daemonova

daemonova Well-Known Member

They was staring at each at the end.

Her: how could you!!!!!!!!!!

Him: how could I? How could I? Man, it don't require all this to get a white woman. You, your friend, and whatever else that thing is, need to get up out my condo.

Now!!!

16. Young Herschel

Here is the hyperlink as I could not find a trailer for "Demon Slayer" ~ https://tubitv.com/movies/506262

Here is the trailer for "The Wrong Sarah: ~

• List
  17. Jeffrey Tripp

Jeffrey Tripp Well-Known Member

The female lead is attractive

18. Young Herschel

I like how both White women look in the two aforementioned horror movies with interracial content. I think that "Demon Slayer" has the more extensive interracial sex scene of the two in my opinion.

19. Young Herschel

Just watched the "Day of the Dead" 2008 reboot of the George A. Romero 1985 classic featuring Mena Suvari of "American Pie" & "American Beauty" fame and Mr. No pull out game aka Nick Cannon. I really enjoyed it but there wasn't anything interracial content worthy in it unlike Zack Snyder's "Dawn of the Dead" reboot of 2004.

Maaaaan . . . Mena Suvari's Estonian - Greek ass is lookinh so good opposite Mr. Wild Out that I happen upon another movie Mena did from the very same year ~ "Stuck" and it is listed by Tubi as a. Horror movie to my surprise so I will try to post a trailer this tomorrow if I can. I saw "Stuck" years ago but never knew it was classified as horror which makes it eligible for this thread because Mena gets naked and does IR content in this 20008 movie "Stuck" which is based on a tragic true story.

20. Young Herschel

It's been slow and slim pickings these past few months for horror movies with interracial content. Just browsing two older movies now from the 2000's which feature the same actress I had the hots for at the dawn of the millennium . . . Sandra McCoy: House of Fears (2007) and Cry Wolf (2005). I will post trailers for both tomorrow and I guess it was just a sign of the times lol that we were just happy to be tangentially touching the outer perimeter of interracial horror erotica two decades ago ;).