Hosts of Guys We F*****D Podcast Catching Heat

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by glt1980, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I imagine it's worse here in the states because being human is second to your job or position here. People bring their broken pysche to places where it doesn't belong. I'm done with corporate america, no reason to go back to a job unless it's something with a real opportunity like working in Europe. Another thing is that no American company can guarantee that they can keep me in south florida. I'm not relocating somewhere else in the states for them, not worth it.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm willing to bet 90% percent of the people that you're referring too are SJ's. They are the only people that don't know how to exist outside of a job. They also put stock in the trivial things that most people don't care about. They are the text book examples of people who make simple things far more complicated than they are.

Not all of them are quite that way of course.

3. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

They can be difficult but we also need them. They are good at all the stuff I’m not interested in. Just that they should leave me in peace.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Good luck with that.
    [​IMG]

5. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

See your point, they could have reframed it, they were clumsy.

6. Madeleine

:)

7. Madeleine

I have told you I have a suggestion, but I haven’t heard from you so I am assuming you are planning to enjoy South Florida for good;). Don’t blame you, it’s fantastic.
    Europe has more employee-friendly working conditions in some ways, but you still have to be the corporate-type to enjoy the corporate working-life. I tried it, I wish I were, but unfortunately most of that stuff is meaningless to me.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Hey.......not so fast! I'm still interested, I'm just not up for moving for at least 2 years. I have some down time to enjoy that's all. I'm spending it in school, but believe me I'm interested, I still have your email.

I love that work.

I've installed those systems, maintained, troubleshot, tested, and fixed them. The only difference is when I'm done with school I'll also get paid for changing the schematics when necessary, thus fixing long term problems, or I'll be drawing them from the bottom up instead of only using them to find current issues.

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

BGS IBMOR Just weighed in on it.

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Great video.

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I like his perspective on a lot of issues. Non-political, unbias and above all else smart. He does his homework on things before speaking about it and let you know when somethings are his opinion and not a fact. Cool brotha.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I imagine my German needs to be fluent to get employed out there. Am I right?

13. Madeleine

Don’t think so.

14. Madeleine

If you have down time you could do an internship abroad to make connections, get experience and learn the language.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Wow!

The plan is to be fluent as possible tho. It would be worth the move. I work hard and enjoy it. I just want to be human first. People here are brainwashed paid slaves.

I don't think it's too much to ask for a man to get maternity leave ect... So he can take care of his wife and actually be a father lol. These people here are crazy.

The fact that you have to furnish entire apartments when you move and we don't speaks to the affect the corporate environment has on the culture. Over there it's more longevity.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yes I have plenty of down time good idea.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'll just visit for fun first. The Autobahn is calling me lol

18. Madeleine

Tell me when you want to hit the road so I can stay way from the Autobahn that day;):D

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Don't be chicken, race me to Germany. :D

20. Madeleine

LOL
    Those tourists are freaking dangerous. Last year some young Arab man who had rented a super cool Mercedes car damn near killed me.