how long should u wait before having sex

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove, Sep 18, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

If you understood it, it wouldn't bother you because then you'd really know it has nothing to do with you but whatevs

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol at her saying she don't agree with what somebody does with their own body. :smt042

3. The Dark King

Which goes back to my original point she and others like her want complete control over the relationship down to dominion over a man's thoughts

4. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

I am putting out vibes now to control yours!!

5. The Dark King

That's completely unfair have you seen you :p

6. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I'm going to keep it 100; I'm a hypocrite. Plain and simple. Experience has taught me to be that way. So, I'll say this, and it pains me to do so, I agree with Ches on this one. Waiting to have sex weeds out a lot of bull shit. Let's be honest, we all know when the sex is great we're prone to make stupid choices or let shit go that we'd normally not put up with. That goes especially for women. Good dick is like kryptonite to them.

But, that's only if the people waiting aren't fucking other people on the side until their main guy/girl is ready. Best relationships I've had are with women who made me wait. Now, I'm not saying the act of waiting for sex made things better. Not saying that all. I'm saying the mindset that led the women to be choosy about who they have sex with made for a better partner.

And, as I've said in other posts about this subject, it's not a moral judgment. Just an observation. You can fuck a lot of people and still be a great person. After all, I'm living proof.

7. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

That logic is ass backwards. Reserving sex for someone who recognizes that your worth is NOT defined only by what's between your legs is what self respecting women (and men) do.

I can't count the number of men who have encouraged women not to give up the cookie too soon, to save it until you know if the guy you're with is truly worth it. Self-proclaimed bad boys that changed gears upon meeting their now-wives, who waited until marriage to have sex. And the men said if they had to do it again they absolutely would.

To me, the most fabulous thing would be knowing that someone is in love with me and I with him before sex even enters the picture because lust/sex can blind. I speak from experience. And it's heartwarming every time I encounter a man who encourages women to wait for the man who will wait for her.

To each his/her own.

8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Sorry that agreeing with me is so painful. Surely there are worse things....

But I appreciate the honesty and it validates what I said in my last comment.

9. hellified

hellified Active Member

thats fine and all but that doesn't negate the fact that the onus of the stigma for promiscuous behavior and being sexually aggressive or assertive is on women. There are negative term and slurs that pertain to your sexual behavior and none that pertain to men thats gotta be annoying.

But whats REALLY gotta be fucked up for you as women is when you do exactly what he wants you to do and he STILL reserves the right to judge you negatively if he wants and that has weight in society. That plays into respectability politics and is the basis for why we're even discussing how long you should wait to have sex...

Note this topic pertains primarily to women..not men. Thats why that panel in that video consisted of mostly women and had only ONE DUDE who pretty much wasn't even sweating the subject..

finding someone to fuck and finding someone to live your life with are two different things..men can compartmentalize that way...I suspect women can two but have had that conditioned out of them.

10. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Exaggerate much, boo? Smh.

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Dont get dickmatized/pussymatized

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I guess the philosophy of that type of relationship is like you said, co-dependency. I can't find a more suitable word for it.

13. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

*facepalm*

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I asked you to define it and you couldn't.

15. samson1701

I'm just picking on you, anonymous.

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah sorta like not understanding why someone prefer bologna over steak.

Naw honey i dont want it....im gonna go sit in the corner and jack off.

[​IMG]

17. samson1701

Yeah, but when you have steak every day, sometimes a quick balogna sandwich is all you need.

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Yeah but only when the steak is not ready and u need something quick.

Bologna will not be my first option

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Oh...u can always do the steak in more than one way.....give me steak over bologna any day.

Now tell me u or a man would rather jack off over banging your woman?

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  20. The Dark King

Another sign you haven't been with a woman in a very long time. Even the finest meal can be stale after awhile and like Samson said some days you may not feel like eating steak