how long should u wait before having sex

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove, Sep 18, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Fool this is talk between men . Now go find your manhood and blackness....gtfoh...

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

All jokes aside do you have any clue how damaging statements like that are?
    We are a race of people constantly struggling to find our identity. So tell me what exactly is my "blackness"? How should I act?

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

act like u got some fucking sense

Let me tell u something u arent joking. Im sick of your ass. We are having cool convo abd u are fuking it up with insulting everyone. So if u dont like it dont dish it out.

And yeah i question your blackness. Alliwing someone to call u nigger and u shit on bw every chance you get. You posts that bs and people who are hating IR and mainly bmww get more ammo for hating. They will show their friends your posts and say "see thats how they are". Thats damaging. Check yourself.

4. The Dark King

How can I take you seriously when you're talking to me from 1992 Aresenio lol
    Sorry is that wiggity wiggity wack? lmao

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

This coming from the dude who uses "dope" as an adjective from the early 80's....u late

http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/showpost.php?p=986758&postcount=92

Now sam and i was talking shit....if u cant contribute to the fun and decent convo we are having then gtfoh.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  6. The Dark King

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol.

Now back to the thread.

Have fun my brother

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I agree with raider...just be aware of whats up and deal with it.
    I also agree with ches and sam....
    If u want a lt relationship then maybe u should wait to see if the person naybe rt for u. U dont want to get dickmatized/pussymatized and miss the warning signs.

How long will u wait though?

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

If it isn't mutual, it shouldn't happen.

10. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt043

11. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Totally depends on the individual. No matter how good the dick is, some of us truly understand our worth so it's easy to walk away from what doesn't better us. We're not so starved for love that we fall that hard for any dick that comes our way. The people who fall into the category you're talking about aren't secure enough in themselves to refuse to settle. That character trait shows its ugly head in far more situations than just sex though. If you can't separate sex from love, then by all means wait until you're in love to have sex. Distinguishing between love and lust is simple for some people though. That's why I think this topic is so dependent on the individual. I can absolutely understand some people needing to wait, based on their likelihood of getting caught up in unrequited feelings. If you know, respect, and are secure in yourself though, the lust vs love topic just isn't that difficult to navigate.

12. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

No, Beasty, I chose not to. My philosophy on it would earn me some wack meme or take things in a direction I don't care to go because it's built on a foundation of belief in a Creator who designed our bodies and sex. And we all know how conversations about God and Christianity go here.

But simply put, masturbation replaces a partner.

13. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:confused: Autocorrect? Lol

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I get that dudes jack off when their woman is not wanting to get down or shes not around , man what man hasnt, but to choose it as a first option over your woman is to be explained.

If im not mistakened she explained that she expected her man to come to her if he needed to get off.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You haven't known me to mock religion and I'm the one asking the question, but whateva floats your goat.

The only thing I can think of in relation to the bible in regards to the subject would be man and woman becoming as one.

I think we can agree that sex is not one dimensional and the bible is not always literal. Man and wife becoming one probably refers to a spiritual/emotional commitment and connection between man
    and wife. The two would still be two different people in a physical sense, so I don't see how jacking off would be contrary to that position.

You simply don't understand it and will find a reason to say it he is not allowed to do it.

16. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

First of all, let me clear up one thing: I don't tell my man he's "not allowed" to do something. If you took that from my comments, that's a wrong take.

Secondly, you may not have mocked religion here and I appreciate that. But others do and have gotten quite vicious in their mockery.

I will share two things that are a big part of my thinking.

1. God is all about relationship. He created man(kind) to be in relationship with him. He created woman to be in relationship with man. And he created sex not just for procreation (and not for recreation outside of marriage) but to create intimacy between a man and his wife. Sex, according to God, isn't even something to be indulged in outside of marriage. Masturbation (self pleasure) doesn't promote intimacy, but can cause alienation when one has a willing partner, yet chooses to get his/her needs met by masturbation. I'm not saying it's wrong to masturbate when you're married, but considering God's purpose for sex is intimacy and oneness, masturbation doesn't promote either. That's why I say if you need that release to relax and sleep, ask your partner to be a part of it even if it's just watching. Or I might lay behind my man with my arms around him while he does it. I don't need to interfere. If your partner doesn't care that you masturbate to fall asleep, then that's a win for you. But I'm not necessarily wrong because I would like to share that with him. It's not just a bodily function to me and it's not comparable to making a sandwich when you're hungry.

Read I Corinthians 7:1-6, paying attention to verse 4.

2. Since sex is designed to create intimacy and should be about your partner's pleasure as well as your own, masturbation figures heavily in the picture when you're single. You don't have that partner. But when you do, the idea is that one no longer needs to pleasure him/herself.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Not trying to be funny, but it seems that your fundamental belief is that the release of semen should always involve intimacy in some way unless the woman is not in the same house at the time. Am I correct?

18. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Think what you like. I shared my thoughts, I'm done.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol

20. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

My boyfriend and I... I thought he was a one night stand I'd never see again :p Then after awhile, take away sex, we were still great friends... so sex didn't cloud my opinion. When I left DC and we could only communicate through texts, we got even closer, then became official. Kind of did it all backwards! :p

I see sex a different than I have though. It's not so much a serious thing to me, but more so a way that adults play. As kids we had sandboxes, now we have.... other boxes to play in ;)
    Sex can be just the physical act, and pretty damn good. With someone you love, it's even better... but for me emotion isn't necessary to get off/enjoy it.