I love good looking black men!

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by KatyaBendik, Oct 19, 2011.

1. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

What is all this hair splitting?

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Not hair splitting at all. Just curious. The term black as we know it are men with strong African characteristics(remember the title of the forum). Not saying lighter toned bm like Will Smith or Boris Kudrow don't count but someone like Wentworth Miller is a massive stretch to me.

3. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

I guess ya'll will never get it.

4. The Dark King

I think for a lot of white people(I'm sure they'll correct me if they disagree) see black as someone with a hue darker than what's traditionally darker than most white people and someone with hair that is general more coarse than the average white person. It's a very expansive term for most I guess.
    I guess life has always taught me to identify black as the people who suffer along side me based on racial bias. Wentworth Miller doesn't fit the bill but hey what do I know.

5. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Could this possibly be an age or regional thing? I know a couple of 40+ men, both from the south, now that I think of it, who still buy the "one-drop" theory. Perhaps that belief is outdated, but if that's all they've known...

Can you blame white women for not getting it if BM are touting different POV's?

6. velkrum

velkrum Restricted

Get what ? how insecure people can be ?

7. flaminghetero

But some of ya'll don't even try to get it.

The ts KNEW what she was doing with thisthread and ya'll fell right into it.

Now she's back at Blackvoices or somwhere LAUGHING HER HAG ASS OFF.

We can spot shit like this a mile away....but ya'll remain willfully ignorant.

Light-skinned BM were routinely placed on the top if the totem poll by "sisters"...even to the point of Black mothers warning

"don't you dare bring home a Black ass nigger"

Even light-skinned children were favored with decent names..more hugs..and less beatings.

Ya'll don't know shit about that...and BW sure as hell won't admit it.

8. flaminghetero

This doesn't involve you Jethro.

go back to racist site or that racist ron paul's crotch where you belong.

9. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

i have come across trolls here who post on other sites and laugh and make up lies abou this forum

10. JordanC

Which websites?

11. The Dark King

I actually saw one a few months ago and Wacy was defending the hell out of this site. It might have been hater site or MediaTakeOut

12. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

yup i posted on media take out ages ago, the shit they was saying was all wrong, hater site reminds me of racist site by the comments seriously, lipstick valley has a few topics, also wasent there one from mediatakeout not long ago trying to say the ww here had a problem with a thread about hot black women?

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh nice...never heard of him/seen him...had to look him up...oh lord!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "Like every model, traveling comes with the territory....So where’s the nicest place he’s been so far?
    Take a guess. Okay, we’ll tell you, Sydney Australia. “It’s like a combination of everywhere I’ve been, Canada, Sweden, New York.” “There’s people from everywhere,” he explained. “It’s just a nice place to be.” :D (he meant Melbourne, but I forgive him)

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

yep..some are extremely jealous this site exists.

15. flaminghetero

They...BW...claimed WW were saying racist things about them on this site..

16. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

LOL wut? id love for them to pick one of those comments out

17. JordanC

And yet Kid and Noble post the hell out of their links here. If you can find the story somewhere else to link it the fvck hater site. Why give them traffic they can make money off of?

18. flaminghetero

They can't and they aren't even asked to do so....they're just so eager to believe WW that date BM hate them.

They are actually projecting their own hatred for BM and WW.

19. The Dark King

Fixed :cool:

20. flaminghetero

Thanks..lol