I take very good care of myself now

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by AdrianneN, Jul 18, 2022.

1. AdrianneN

AdrianneN New Member

I take very good care of myself now,had 2 stents put in a year ago at age 42.Luckily my older brother saw I was having chest pains and a hard time breathing.He was there and got me to the ER.Tests shown I had 2 plugged up arteries at 75% doctors were glad I got in.Had the stents put in staying in the hospital for 3 days.Good thing was the doctors were glad I am a none smoker,told them this.I take anti rejection medication for the rest of my life for the stents.I work out too although I do eat right.Was lucky there was no damage to my heart done.My family history of heart problems runs in,had a hole in my heart repaired before this happened at an early age.

2. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Glad you are doing better

3. AdrianneN

AdrianneN New Member

Took me a year to fully recover from it.Also involved in a local group of women that are surviviors of this telling their stories

4. AdrianneN

AdrianneN New Member

Not too happy with a niece of mine,stolen my anti rejection medication for my stents I had put in last year.My oldest daughter did call the police and I did press charges which she was arrested.I need that anti rejection medication,take it for the rest of my life.Police found it in my niece's left pants pocket.

5. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

That's awful. It really is sad when family treats you worse than any stranger can.

6. AdrianneN

AdrianneN New Member

She is a thief and has little trust,hanging around the wrong crowd.I go back in not taking the anti rejection pills.