I thought these negroes were broke.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by flaminghetero, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

How about starting a thread on the many countries you visited while touring Africa.

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

I shoulda' just posted pics of African children with flies on their faces and swollen bellies.

I knew seeing Zimbabwe on the rise was gonna sting somebody.
    Those images are jarring when you contrast them to what we've been told.

3. flaminghetero

:smt038

4. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

Nice job taking lemonade and turning it into lemons.

5. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Very nice pics! My passport does need some more stamps in it. Hmm...

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Nice photos of Zimbabwe but,no doubt it was better 15 years ago when there was some sort of democratic parliamentary government. Mugabe's homies are making big money in that country. I would not visit a African country mostly because the WW hang with government officials and Africans who lived large.

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Read the thread title!!!lol

Zimbabwe IS broke.

Unemployment there is over 90%(!!!!!) and I could write two pages worth of how fucked up Zimbabwe is economically. If it wasn't for China propping them up the country would collapse.

Yes, there were beautiful pics and beautiful people posted in this thread, but let's not act like it's all good in that country.

There are some legitimately, relatively prosperous countries in Africa, but it's strange to me that Zimbabwe we be the subject of a thread showcasing an economically successful African nation.

China is Zimbabwe's #1 trading partner and all the modern buildings shown in the previous pics are owned by China.

If I posted a thread titled 'I thought African slaves in the Antebellum South had it hard!!??' and then proceeded to show multiple pics of happy Negroes in good ol' Dixieland, yall would try to get my ass banned!!lol

Not trying to cast shade on the OP or Africa in general, but Zimbabwe has got some devastating economic woes crippling that country's future.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Right......we would have NEVER known that Zimbabwe had some issues if YOU had not saved the day and told us right HERE in this thread.

Here you go
    [​IMG]
    I hope chocolate chip will do.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  9. flaminghetero

dude shut up.

You can't repeat what you here from the media are bolt like a spooked mule.

The banks recently looted the US for 16 trillion....they did the same thing in Zimbabwe.

They are bouncing back...we never will.

10. flaminghetero

The US is broke too...fella'.

China is propping up the US as we speak...:smt006
    Uncle Sam would collapse as well if China pulled out.

The US has too many devastating....economic...enviromental...social...immigration... issues to be lecturing about what is wrong with Zimbabwe.

They're building schools while we shut down or privatize ours .
    They are building their roads while we are unpaving ours.
    They protect their borders while we wave ANYTHING into our Country.

Don't waste your tears on Zimbabwe....you'll need them for America.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Tears for the U.S.A. are not enough. Mark Twain once said that," Americans should support their country every time. And their government when they deserve it."
    It's not a time for tears, but meaningful action. The U.S.A is the most powerful democracy on earth. America has to put aside the philosophical barriers that prevent elected leaders from either party from doing their jobs. When one goes into politics, it is to affect change that will help their constituents whether they voted for that person or not. The money to help rebuild our infrastructures and equip educational institutions are there. It's just that no one knows where to get it. Contact your state senator about your concerns. I do. In the final analysis, it all boils down to the issue of power and where it is used. That power mustn't be used for philosophical purposes because there is a bigger picture; the American people. Not some like the wealthy elite, but all people. As to immigrants, legal and illegal, diversity is a strength and not a weakness. It's time for action and not tears.

12. flaminghetero

America's strength is military not diversity.

They aren't bringing in all those scabs to make America strong...they are bringing them in to make the middle class weak.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The U. S. military is an accessory to the government in the projection of American power and influence. Not the sole strength of this country. The true strength is in the American people. The middle class is weakened by the wealthy elite in this country who doesn't like to share those resources that will help the middle class ascend into the wealthy elite because if all things were equal, there would be no one in charge. It's not the fault of immigrants who come here to seek out a better life for themselves. And I support that, among other things.

14. flaminghetero

Black people suffer during periods of intense immigration.

Do you support that as well.??

It's best to be concerned about our standard of living instead of those here illegally.

Mexico is one of the wealthiest countries in the world..deporting illegals sure isn't hurting them..

Conduct a poll and ask the illegals if they think the country they fled should offer birthright citizenship....home ownership...sanctuary cities...catch and release programs..and all the other freedies the US gives to them.

They'll tell you hell fuckin' no.

I guess you have another Country to flee to once this one is turned into a latino Bangladesh...maybe that's why you support just giving it away.

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I strongly believe that this country, which is under God, as well as the rest of the world, should not have to worry about a thing. Like in the Bible verse "Much is given and so much is expected." This country, as great as it is, can take care of itself. It has absolutely nothing to do with racial makeup or in your view, cultural identity. If you don't like that, you are free to go. Some of these immigrants do not have that luxury.

16. flaminghetero

[​IMG]

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

As are you, as well. I fear the wrath of God way more than your conjectures. I am not afraid of change. When you posted those images, what was your intention? To show the good in Africa because everyone has seen the bad in Africa for decades? Or is this a game that you play for your amusement knowing how everyone feels about an issue posted here on this site so you can shit on them because that's what you do? Is that wise?

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Seems, you say? Hateful, ignorant and out of touch is very much it. Smh

19. flaminghetero

Says the bitter self hating negro nazi.

20. flaminghetero

Didn't think you'd take it that personally.