Ice-T's wife Coco doesn't shower everyday. What are your thoughts?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Xyphorr, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Xyphorr

Xyphorr Well-Known Member

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I'd lick her till she was completely clean. [​IMG]

3. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

I mean it depends I have skipped taking a shower on days when I am at home all day and haven't done any strenuous activity.

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Y'all stay trying to snuggle up to these nasty people

White women and men have really shown their ass since 2016, turns out they don't wash it

5. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Showering every day may make us psychologically feel cleaner but it isn't always hygienically necessary, and it actually is bad for some skin types.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I agree! The trope and stereotype of Blacks stinks in bad oders is too strong to ignore. I bathe every day and never live with a WW who doesn't take a shower or take a bath.

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

IMO she's being dramatic for media attention. The only time I bet she doesn't shower is if she's at home and doesn't have shit to do.
    Ice T ain't playing that shit.

8. Xyphorr

Xyphorr Well-Known Member

White people's skin is VERY different from Black people's skin and Black people have to worry about getting ashy.
    So you may be right about that but still I just couldn't imagine myself going to bed feeling greasy and itchy just form being outside all day.

9. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I understand some of what she's saying. My girl and I shower every other day. Doing that every day can't be good on the skin. If you get dirty in 24 hours without doing anything that will work up a sweat or anything then you might want to check that out or get better soap and lotion. lol.

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

If you shit every day, IMO you should wash your ass every day, if you can. It doesn't have to be a long total body shower, but you should rub some soap on your skin.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
  11. darkcurry

But what causes us to shit though. lol. Think about it.

12. missshyness

missshyness Active Member

Alot also depends on ones climate where they live and the season. In summer, when it is hot and humid, one will need to shower more often, if it is cold and dry, they might be able to skip a day, but still clean their neither regions, and armpits. Activity level is a factor too, if one is active, or enough to work up a sweat, then a shower will be needed afterwards, to get the layer of sweat off their skin, since some of the elements of sweat is urea, and bacteria from the air producing bad smells. Skin needs to breathe, but also not be dried out, so a good moisturizing soap and after shower lotion or cream is good. Another factor is tap water, if one has alkaline water, or hard water, this can be hard on the skin as well, and affect showering too.

I have also observed with my nose specifically, that some people will be very vigilant and talk at length about showering and deodorant, but be lapse about bad breath. I have run into this, they tell me about BO and deodorant, while I get a whiff of their swampy horse !@#$ breath, and seem to think that is perfectly fine and acceptable.

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Or better yet, at least do a quick rinse down of your body in the shower.

14. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

I was seeing this Canadian chick who showered 3 times a day minimum daily. Shit was annoying as fuck.

I skip showers sometimes too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. darkcurry

I have contemplated showering with alkaline water. Your post is like the 10th conflicting report I have heard about it. lol. My girlfriend wants to try it out with certain filters we were looking at.

16. Observeree

Observeree New Member

It could be that her and the like at least wash their face and such each day...just don't shower.

I can sort of get the idea of not drowning your skin in chemicals everyday, but hopefully they at least wash before big events or when they're going to be around a lot of people...

Or, you know, at least before any sort of physical contact and horizontal tango.