If you see black girl dating with white man...

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by ladyfrancy2001, Nov 6, 2012.

1. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

It truly is that simple. Race, gender, religion...love who you love and be proud of it. There will always be haters in life...their opinions are irrelevant. If you're happy, keep it up :)

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Exactly. And everyone else should mind their own business.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Its crazy how people can actually be so disturbed/offended by relationships that they commit physical acts of violence or chastise couples

Is it that serious :smt017

Do you pay my bills?

:smt005

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed. My thing is that when two people are fortunate enough to find each other... It's no business of mine or anyone elses. I say love hard, and try to tune out the naysayers and hateful people. I know it can be difficult at times, but it's your life. Live it your way.

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I agree. I said that because the insane vitriol unleashed online on websites at the mere sight of a ww/bm IR couple seems to send people into orbit as if it were racial treason or high crimes and misdemeanors. So maybe the most aggrieved men and women should have each other.

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

:smt005

What's the problem, really?

They're both happy....u do (well not u of course) absolutely nothing for them......why go bananas

:smt017

I've seen someone say wwbm have higher divorce rates than others

Be real...wwbm face more shit than anyone else

It's a miracle they had the stones to marry in the first place

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I'd love to see those bs stats. Divorce on a whole is declining though.

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I wonder if the divorce rate is actually higher. If you go through this bs to be together, you would think the couple would be more invested in each other and might tough it out after all that ish. On the other hand, I get tired of seeing IR as so fraught with strife and terror. It just is not that difficult.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

It's really not.....

But then you get labeled as a nigger lover/banned from society or called sellout/shunned by peers for 'finding success then abandoning black women' and the trouble begins

I've had coworkers chastise me for not making myself available exclusively for bw...and no I'm not talking hoodrats or uneducated dummies either

A lot of academics can make/have made the case for successful blacks staying with their own

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

What case could they make? Sacrifice you're own happiness so that some entitled pain in the ass has access to all your mental physical and financial capital? And to be down right honest a lot these women complaining are the same ones who don't take care of themselves . I will never forget the Jill Scott wince article in Ebony. She's complaining that a successful good lucking dude who has made something of himself should be only checking for bw when in reality is she was attracted to dude and was upset that not only did she not have a chance because he was take but the woman he was taken by looked nothing like her. Perhaps if she had her body together she'd be with those type of guys but she's another one acting like she's a 10 when she's a 5 at best

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

U know it goes beyond that, mr Harvard

But I see your point

Like I said...do what you want

I never limited my choices....I love all of the varieties of women too much to have racial/ethnic preferences

12. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

This Is the US of A.....She can date, fuck, suck anybody she likes, who cares.

13. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Nothing. I would never tell a sister on what guy to date. I'm chasing WW and I'm not imposing on anyone.