Iggy Azalea Splits With Nick Young

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by brethard, Jun 20, 2016.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Yeah exactly. They're lazy birches with money. I watched a Dr Phil episode once of this American woman who had concrete injected into her ass. Concrete! I'd rather falI to my death than deal with that!

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I've seen a couple of Vice Network documentaries about women doing this in the Congo and Venezuela. I like a round derriere as much as the next guy, but I don't a woman to have one that badly.

3. beccaomecca

Hahaha. That's right I find it Insane that anyone would want to put something foreign in their body (well I do but that's on a whole different level and story) lol

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Naughty naughty...

5. beccaomecca

:smt073

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

That incident happened in Miami a few years ago. The poor woman was injected with dental filling cement. It hardens quick. A lot of medical scams ran rampant here. Especially in the cosmetic surgery field.

7. beccaomecca

Crazy right can't possibly understand how they could do that to their bodies.

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

The victims of these scams are either poor or those who can afford it because they are not sharp enough to recognize the deception because vanity blinded them.

These scammers are always waiting...

9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Poor in esteem and self worth

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I'm not a fan of plastic surgery on principle, but a rich celeb like Iggy most likely had a Brazilian butt lift, not implants.

They take fat from one part of the body and inject it into the butt.
    No one really gets implants in the butt anymore.

So many women are born with a naturally great shape and curvy body, but some procedures done right like a boob job and Brazilian butt lift can look awesome.

11. beccaomecca

Truly sad. I can understand the desire for a quick fix. But I'd rather keep working on the natural enhancement with squats than mess around having it altered surgically. Then again maybe I'd have a different opinion if I had a pancake ass too....

12. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I'd love you just a much, if not, more if you did have one. :freehug:

13. beccaomecca

What a pancake ass? Lol

14. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Jogging and squats won't give a person with no ass, an ass. It just tightens up what you do have. If that's a flat ass then you will have a muscular flat ass.

15. beccaomecca

Good old genetics huh. My friends pay me out for having a bubble butt one chick I used to work with and was good friends with would slap it and sing the bubble butt song to me constantly!! So sometimes I feel very conscious being that most people around me have a lesser ass and mine sticks out like dogs balls.

16. andreboba

Becca, of the few pics I've seen of you, your body is God blessed.

Some women just don't have it like that from the womb.:cool:

17. andreboba

FLAT like a........

18. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

And rich in self-hatred. It took me a while to observe women Whom I have met and known, and learn why they do what they do to stand out from the crowd.
    I remember two white women who told me that they wear thong bikinis. In the beginning, it was a little different and difficult to get used to. One of them told me that she does this because of the competition among other women who sunbathe to have that perfect tan.

In the strip club I go to, a young woman wanted to have a breast augmentation because she believed that it would get more guys interested in her(and pay her more). I told her she was fine as she was. She had the procedure and she ended up getting more than she bargained for. The men noticed her and her new breasts and they got rough with her. She quit the club.

I had once read an article in Men's Journal about how a man can get six or eight pack abs. The procedure involves using the existing fat in the abdomen and using heat and electricity, sculpture the fat into muscle. This procedure is done in only one place; Colombia.

19. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

[​IMG]

20. beccaomecca

LOL! Not everyone is feeling phat asses so maybe it's beneficial for some. I only was ok with it later in life. I've seen some pretty good booty transformations though from squats I think the poor Asian women have no hope still.