Im a black Jew ( black and jewish ) would white jewish women date a black jewish man

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by bonyjoop, Jan 16, 2010.

1. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

It surprises me when people ask if it's possible for so and so to date, as if it's the same thing as asking if it's possible to use telekinesis or some shit. More surprising that they're grown.

2. Tirkah

Tirkah Active Member

I'm with you on this one brotha. But the fact that I clicked on such a dumb ass thread title is what surprises me. Participating in it made me even feel like a dumb ass myself in retrospect. But hey, I guess on the bright side I have not participated in "Are white women tighter?" thread. I'm trying to quit smoking people, you're not helping.

P.S. Ask a black jewish woman, why are you asking us? Damn it.

3. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Same here.

(I'm only posting in it to reply to this. lol)

4. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I met a few. It was funny, cause we were all excited that we were all the same type of Jews.

I usually meet Black Israelites, but the ones I have met, didn't have a race agenda. They were actually happy to meet me.

You and Unchosen brought some knowledge in here minus the other BS in this thread.

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the funny thing is everyone call the dude a troll but the other threads are just bad....like big booty ww and such

6. LA

LA Well-Known Member

black & jewish:

[​IMG]

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

It just seems there are few and far between.

8. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

9. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

10. Dmacho

Dmacho New Member

It's not that a black person can't be Jewish; black Jews are rare. I've never seen or heard of one. It's natural that people would be skeptical; this is the internet you know.

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

I've heard of black Jews. I remember on the news a long time ago, there was this group of black Jews that were saying some shit, and calling out white Jews saying that they weren't the original Jews or some shit, and that the black Jews were the true Jews. Some silly shit.

12. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

They were probably the Black Israelites.

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I understand. the internet brings the worst in people. i will admit this that maybe I could have renamed the thread better but it is what it is.

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I have read about them on the internet.

15. LA

LA Well-Known Member

blewish.

16. Espy

Espy New Member

First thing that came to mind is someone who needs O2 stat!

17. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LOL! I like that.

I had my fam cracking up cause my brother-in-law used to have a Jewfro. (He had a pic with a fist on it too. "Power to the people!")

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

brother JEeeeeeewwwwww

OY-BOYEEEEE

19. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

A lot of Ethiopians and some Somalis are Jews. They are the "Lost Tribe." Go to Israel and they're there.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

are you jewish or are you just knowledgeable