I'm NOT Interested!!

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by K, May 26, 2016.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Lol. Just a realist.....

2. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

3. beccaomecca

True story

and if you're going to make such outrageous claims...I'm afraid i need to see the evidence....

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

okey dokey

5. beccaomecca

Ohhhh kkkk hahh.

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

you couldnt handle this here

7. beccaomecca

LOL!!!!!!!!!

8. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

I just assume that in your adult years you become a good judge of character,you learn how to read people. You know when somebody isn't feeling you,regardless of what they're saying verbally.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Welcome back. Where have you been?

10. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

In exile :smt042:smt042

What did I miss when I was away?

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

A lot. And not much. But it's a new day. Again, welcome back.

12. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Politely but firmly and clearly telling me.
    Of course this does require a bit of diplomatic skill.

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I emphasize my interest in things they don't like and my lack of common views and they begin to fade away...lol.

14. From my experience women are masters at passive aggressive behaviours.

They rarely out reject a man. I've met very, very very few women who do.

They'll say "I'm busy" "I'll call you" "I've been to hospital" women are master at manipulation because if you ever get angry at this, whether they are telling the truth or not, they can then turn around and say "Well if your going to be like that....then I'm not going to meet up with you. Glad you've shown your true colours before I found out the hard way"

Slam dunk !! In ya face !!

[​IMG]

And if you don't say nothing and believe her, once again, she can and most likely will punk you, by not contacting you.

The fact is. I don't care if women has just found out she has terminal cancer, if she like a guy, she let you know and it will be easy.

But the lengths women go to show that they are nice and kind is beyond belief.

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Be fair because that's white women. The harsh yet respectable thing about be they make it clear as fuck they aren't interested. Always appreciated that no false hope

16. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

I give false hope lol. Horrible, I know. I don't love disappointing people though. Ok I didn't necessarily give false hope but I'd do the bs stuff like "I've been so busy", "I'll call you just as soon as things slow down". Maybe it is false hope lol. I'm off the market for good so who really cares but if I didn't give the bs excuses, I'd just fall off the face of the earth. Those were my MOs. Childish, I'm aware.

17. It's just women playing their usual power games and trying to take men for fools.

18. RaiderLL

It's not a power game, more like laziness combined with not wanting to boldly reject someone. I always think it'd be more hurtful for someone to tell me they're not interested, vs them just falling off the face of the earth. Maybe that's just me lol.

19. Nope. It's because women have no guts and think men are idiots, because all that happens when women is not honest about rejecting a man is you get women complaining that this guy is stalking me, "Why can't he take a hint ?"

Well because a man can't read a woman's mind and guess what ? Because men being the logical and rational creatures that we r, means that some men may actually believe a woman when they say "I'm busy" ...
    .SHOCKER !! We actually believe what women say !!! SHOCKER !!.

BUT NO...."How dare these men believe what we tell them. How dare they take us literally" women say

Because to women men are expected to be mind readers and understand that "I'm busy" means "I'm not interested"

Incredible the stupidity of some women. It really is.

20. RaiderLL

You sound a little bitter lol. Good lord, calm down it's really not that serious. Honestly, any man with more than two brain cells should be able to pick up when a woman isnt feeling him. Same goes for women. I don't understand why it has to be spelled out. If you want to walk around naively, believing everything anyone says to you, go ahead. Willful ignorance won't get you any pity though. I've never sat around waiting for someone to call or text or show some sense of interest. If actions show that we're not on the same page about our interest in each other...buh bye. Y'all make it seem more complicated than it actually is.