Incels..Is This Your King???

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Nothing shocking about his charges. Now that he's locked up, they need to throw away the key.

I don't know if he's the Incel King, but incels do worship the hell out of that piece of shit. Of course he's not the only one they idolize the way they do.

This morning I saw something posted that I think fits here:

[​IMG]

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It's all about the bullshit optics for people who idolize or find twisted wisdom/validation from all these internet celebrities/influencers. Notice how people who follow them always are literally & figuratively stuck in amber as far as overall life & relationship goals?

4. Tamstrong

Yes, it's hard not to notice how stuck they are; at least noticeable to everyone but themselves. The negative bullshit those internet celebs/influencers push typically speaks to their followers' worst and/or most damaged parts. They feed on that garbage like they're starving (which they usually are), not understanding that it's poison.

5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Greta Thunberg trolled and roasted him real good. The pizza boxes led to his arrest. Incels are only troglodyte males who want to force a female to "fulfill" his needs.

6. Tamstrong

[​IMG]

7. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member