BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The thing I don't get, I mean I probably have an idea, but this isn't the first sex scene on this show. I have seen two other ones in those hashtags.

2. darkcurry

I ducked into the hashtag and typed in white and these were some of the comments:

"the all too common feeling blackmen get after being dogged out by white women for a fetish speaks to the further importance of #lawrenceHive"

"#LawrenceHive white women love to have "gutter sex" with our men. Our men are just dumb enough to fall for it I still love y'all"

"#LawrenceHive lmfaoooo these white bitches aint shit"

"Yall just mad that Lawerence fuckin white women lls, so what. He's a free man now. He can fuck whoever he wants #LawrenceHive"

"The fetishizationof black men by white chicks is HELLA real #InsecureHBO[​IMG] #LawrenceHive #issa"

This tweet you guys have to go to and look at some of the weak ass black men cowering to this black woman that has an issue that the threesome was with white women

https://twitter.com/BougieBlackness/status/896928043301601280
    "After this weekend, I want to see Black men of the #LawrenceHive defend this threesome with these yt women.. #InsecureHBO[​IMG]"

3. darkcurry

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

5. darkcurry

6. ColiBreh1

Ehhhh...... I actually enjoyed the show for what it was. 7 out of 10. No way should this show been panned by the critics the way it was.

7. ColiBreh1

I saw a promo for this new ABC show "Ten Days in the Valley" premiering in the Fall:

Potential IR?

8. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Gutter sex with our men???
    What the hell is wrong with the person who wrote it? Nobody belong to anyone.

9. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

Yeah, nothing rankles my nose more than "our men" or "our women." I don't like it when a white man suggests I "belong" to him, and I don't like it when a black woman says my husband "belongs" to her.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  10. darkcurry

White man's prize, trophy, ect.

Black woman's no good nigga. I have no idea what property name they call us because they are more in love with themselves, it's always black girl magic and black queen. The term slave seems implied to us when they recognize themselves as black queens. When they refer to your husband as "theirs" more than likely they want their slave. A no good nigga to prop themselves up.

11. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Look who's the creator/writer/exec producer nuff said

I saw the 1st ep and that was it, with the shitty blk bf with no job on the couch all day. Anything with sistas behind it will eventually end up pissing you off if you're any kind of a non-simp black man. I avoid anything by Ava Duvernay and Shonda Rhimes for the same reason. Thank the Marvel gods Ava didn't get Black Panther she would've made it be all about Lupita with T'Challa the sidekick

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

For people who say we ain't shot so much why involve us at all. Do it like Scandal virtually no black men

13. The Dark King

Damn this is so on point

14. RicardoCooper

Oh that's easy. The black man has to be shown as ain't shit at any opportunity to compare and contrast with the black woman being so "together" and above us. Because God forbid you compare black women and white women side-by-side, sistas would lose. Or in the case of Scandal, show a good black man but have him be rejected in favor of being the white man's side piece. Also keep in mind the new head of ABC programming is a black woman (her first act in power was to give America the black Bachelorette) so look for new fuckery this fall.

Just read that Shonda has signed a development deal with Netflix.

15. The Dark King

And surprise surprise the bachelorette picked the white dude.
    I'm convinced they are using us to enrich themselves. I honestly wonder how they feel about their brothers their fathers their uncle's their sons

16. RicardoCooper

Like the immortal MJ said "they don't really care about us"

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw that film. Brooks was nude pretty much throughout the duration of the film. The sex scene was hot but it seemed disjointed. So many cuts. But the sounds were pronounced. It was an okay film if you're not expecting a lot.

18. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I need to see this.

19. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Character Fallon Carrington (Elizabeth Gillies) elizabeth gillies.jpg

has flings with black chauffer Michael (Robert Christopher RIley) Robert-Christopher-Riley.jpg

and maybe soon with another cast member a black Jeff Colby (Sam Adegoke) sam adegoke.jpg

Looks interesting IR wise but...only three women in the main cast...and too many guys...no balance...looks like this will be canceled soon...just like the Dallas reboot...

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Fallon in this reboot has raided the chocolate box. Wished it will last more than one season