IR Age differences?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Oct 2, 2015.

1. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

I'm in my early 30s but feel like my tolerance reaches it's breaking point at 22-23. I think I like the 27,28 range. Some older women I do like too.

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I feel like the bigger the age difference, the less serious or long term that relationship is going to be.

If you're messing with a woman 20+ years your junior, good luck having that last.

Of course some do, but I doubt that many go the long haul.

3. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I agree. I'm 41 now (fuck!! Lmfao). I can't keep up with a 20 year old. Most would have different views on life and a different circle of friends. Still young and immature at the mind (compared to myself). Like a 61+ year old couldn't keep up with me. I go hard at work, she'd be looking at retiring (maybe).

4. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

IR or not, I prefer to not have too large a gap in age. I usually say 5 +/- years, but it never works out that way. They're almost always younger. The person I dated 3 years ago was 10 years younger. The one before that was 12 years younger.

5. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

I'm going younger these days:p

6. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

And what's considered younger ma'am??

7. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

You old. :p

8. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I'm 50 and I pretty much steer clear of twenty something women
    I am seeking a woman who is close to 40. Minimum age 38. Maximum age. 48-49.

9. DudeNY12

Right behind ya at 49. I almost never get them my age. In my mid thirties I had sort of a FWB situation who was 2 years older, but since then... All have been 5 or more years younger.

10. K

K Well-Known Member

Funny that your maximum age is less than your own age.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I prefer to be the older man.

12. biosnex

biosnex Member

"Do you have age difference limits....and what has been the largest age difference you had with a partner?"

When I was young, all the women I dated were older than me. It was not out of design nor was it a conscious choice. It just happened that way....

13. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

wont date anyone younger than my oldest kid

14. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

A lot of young women are attracted to older guys, so It's like if that is who I am attracting near me mostly, why not. I will admit that I'am attracted to these 20 something year olds as well. lol.

15. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Only applying to African Americans... one year younger or up to 15 years older. 45 year olds look 20 over there. Good genes indeed.

16. beccaomecca

Lmao.

17. beccaomecca

Stop lying. You're 20 max!!! Share your secret potion with my old ass.

18. DudeNY12

LOL! I'm afraid it's true:). No potion... Just a somewhat healthy lifestyle with a somewhat decent diet, and regular workouts. Thanks a bunch for stroking my ego.

19. beccaomecca

Haha. That's ok. I keep my stroke game strong. That'll do it for you!!!

20. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Recently developed a 2 year radius and it works quite well. I only date women either 2 years younger or 2 years older than me.