Is it difficult to build a relationship with a Swedish girl?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by John Manson, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Friends in any country is always a help and a lifeline. They are indispensible.

2. Angelika

Angelika New Member

Brought up in Sweden. Wouldn't say it's easy or difficult to build a relationship with a swedish woman. It all depends on you and how the two of you go along. As in most places I guess.

Can't say that I think interracial relationships are common either. Definitely not where I was brought up atleast. But that probably differs dependning on where you are.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Tack,Angelika. Ever Swedish woman is different. It is nice to hear from someone who had lived in Sweden.

4. Angelika

Angelika New Member

Varsegod :)

5. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

LOL........Every women is different period......I mean Swedish girls are smoking hot, but damn it sounds like you are trying to talk about a different species.

Jag ska skriver på Svenska nu lol. Min Svenska är inte perfekt men jag tycka du kan forstår mig.

Jag tyckts så också. Men jag är en utbys student. LOL det är svårt för mig jag eller hon fuck it up nar jag nästan har flickvän. Tack till student liv :p

Sverige har 20% invandring, och mycket lan/kommun i Sverige har ingen. Och också Svenska folk ofta har lite kontakt med invandring. Så du ska inte se det ofta nar en Svensk mäniskor har en flickvän/pojkvän med en folk ho är inte nordisk/vit.

Det är kul för mig till skriv, och prakta Svenska.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  6. Angelika

Angelika New Member

Not perfect, but understandable :) How long have you been there?

7. MixedCalifornian

halv en år nu. Be here until June maybe longer if my uni lets me extend my exchange another year. Though considering I am putting in work, and conducting "field research." they probably will.

8. Angelika

Angelika New Member

Half a year or one and a half? You wrote "half one year now" :)

"Field research", that sounds interesting!

9. MixedCalifornian

half a year so six months.

If you say so! I would rather not talk about it on a website open for any moron to read. I was trying to be boring though! :smt043:smt043 I just cant pull it off I guess.

10. Angelika

Angelika New Member

OK!

Understand that. Haha, thought it was a sexual reference :)

11. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

If I was doing that kind of "field research" in Sweden I probably wouldn't want to leave, either :smt112

12. Soulthinker

True S1980.

13. Angelika

Angelika New Member

:smt037

14. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

This. Lol

I will quote Petty on this one: "awwwwww shit"

Classic.

15. Soulthinker

Mixed Cali what is your status in Sweden? Hope you got progress.

16. MixedCalifornian

If you call having wine glasses thrown at you by an angry Swedish lady progress.

Seriously I just came on here to denounce all the unnecessary sex tourism, and fetish threads

Some food for thought, and a basic historical consideration, and a rant.

Maybe in the 1920s-70s when there was basically no blacks at all in Europe this "OMFG BLACK DUDE" phenomenon happen? Then again the black Americans mainly going to Europe were entertainers, soldiers, Athletes, celebrities....People that you know......Historically have women chasing after them regardless of skin color?

Also I will add at the end of WW2 a lot of Europe was literally starving, and in ruins. Governments were very weak, and Women in many cases had to prostitute themselves to soldiers for food. At that time economically speaking Europe was literally in ruins, and at shit hole third world country status. The only thing that changed this was the Marshall plan.

Because hey at the time fixing Europe was a lot more important then helping out your own citizens with the wrong color. Not one politician or Uncle Tom now crying out about "handouts" has talked about the Marshall plan the biggest government handout given to foreign countries.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i was like..... wtf?
    i think he never seen the nappy patch.

18. Soulthinker

You are right about that on the early years where Blacks are a rarity in Sweden. When I first arrived in Sweden back in 91 I don't expect it since I believed Swedish women are tired of brothers and go after the ones who are stars and athletes. They are mostly cold now only to thaw when like you said if they lived in Sweden for more than a year.

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had read that Swedes can be cold to strangers, but warm up if you are well dressed and are up to date on current events. You have to know where the trendy places are to meet people. And it helps if you are rich or famous or have lived there over a year or more. So, basically, a guy has to dress well, be polite, friendly and respectable. But a friend in that country(and others, too) is very indispensable.

20. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Is this a term I'm not familiar with?? :rolleyes: