Is it difficult to build a relationship with a Swedish girl?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by John Manson, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

It simply means that he was finding out about himself. We all do that. Maybe not use the verb.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True G. It takes a friend in Sweden to help thaw things a little.

3. Objective Realist

Objective Realist New Member

I have some swedish friends, none of them likes black guys.

4. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

ouch

5. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

I traveled to Sweden quite a bit between 1992 and 2001.

I speak (spoke) Swedish.

I spent time in Stockholm, Boras, Gothenburg and in Vasa (Swedish speaking western part of Finland). My brother lives in Kobenhavn and when I visit him I tend to spend most of my days across the river in Malmo - as the Swedes are simply more fun (and better looking) than the Danes. I (btw) live (mostly) in Germany.

Back in those days (esp. 1992) things were very different. There were not many black guys in Sweden. Old women used to stop me in the street to touch my hair or comment on how nice my GF and I looked together. Girls were pretty friendly and open. Guys never really bothered me at all. I spent an entire Summer there once and everything was great. I went to a summer town festival in Boras once and I swear that I was the only black guy in town.

Wind forward 20 years and by all accounts things have changed. The large influx of foreigners (Somalis, Arabs, Muslims in particular) have changed the tone so that Swedes are more wary of blacks and Swedish men are more resentful of non-white foreigners dating their women.

It is another tale of "virgin territory" being ruined by an influx of black guys who largely do not know how to behave themselves.

I lived in Japan (Tokyo) too for 6 months and saw the same thing happening there.

So yes I can accept that many Swedish women don't like blacks guys but from my experience I would say that what they don't like is the stereotypical image of blacks guys. And to be honest I don't blame them.

Swedes in general have a pretty strong liberal streak bred into them and so if you are a good looking, intelligent (they like to talk) black guy with little to no markers of ghetto breeding you can meet a nice girl there.

Stories like Sweden being the rape capital of Europe and almost the world (due to foreigners) frightens them.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/top-5-countries-highest-rates-rape-1434355

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dg...ill-be-raped-as-sexual-assaults-increase-500/

(This of course is not as simple as the headline statistic but this is the type of news story that they are exposed to).

6. Soulthinker

I had been to Sweden several times myself from 1991 to 2008 but stayed for a few days. No doubt they may be changes but,not like that according to those links.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Could you elaborate a bit. When you say they don't know how to behave themselves are you saying the bm from the middle east and Africa are in Sweden being stereotypically "ghetto". How so? What are they doing?? Any specific examples like pants hanging off their asses??

8. FG

FG Well-Known Member

From what I remember, this is scewed statistics based on what exactly is counted, in terms of reported cases. I don't remember the exact details, but if the numbers are normalized and adjusted for how, and what is reported, Sweden is not really that high up. They are just really aggressive in their reporting.

9. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

No. I am not saying that.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'm just curious, no judgement here. What are you saying? What does "do not know how to behave themselves" mean? Just looking for insight.

11. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

I mean you go to (or are born in) a country which (in economic terms compared to your homestead) is a land of milk and honey and rather than use the opportunity you behave in an anti-social, counter-productive and degenerative manner.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Ok, thanks for elaborating.

13. Soulthinker

Thanks for that clearification W's. Those brothers should had acted like gentlemen or just nice guys. The right wingers use that anti social behaviour as a excuse and may get into power if those brothers don't get their act together.

14. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

I"m sorry I have to call bullshit on your lack of knowledge on Asylum policy. So a small percentage of immigrants commit crimes, and of course you blame all foreigners?

Also you do realize that people born, and raised in Sweden are still legally considered foreigners just because their parents are not Swedish citizens. So I also call mega BS on men being "Resentful of black guys taking the women." Its only ignorant dumb asses that don't get much play who feel that entitled.

Yes rape rates in Sweden are high because of overzealous reporting. I have met very few women in Sweden that were afraid to walk alone at night drunk, and by themselves. In fact if you even express any kind of concern they will think you are bizarre. So any talk of Sweden being "the rape capital" is quite simply bullshit.

A classy lady is not going to like some dumb ass want to be with a thug anywhere. However some women are stupid, and like that kind of attitude. Ive seen some dumb middle easterners, and Swedish wiggers acting ghetto, and attracting the dumber end of Swedish ladies.

If Swedes really resented the dark foreigners they would not be buying kebabs or employing them to do shitty jobs. Also most of the Asylum seekers literally have nowhere to go. Also most Asylum seekers in Europe come from countries that were covertly or overtly fucked up by US foreign policy. During the cold war the US armed, and backed undemocratic regimes in the name of "fighting communism."

Yea anti immigrant sentiment is rising, but no political party in the Riksdag will ever form a coalition with the right wing xenophobic party.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's what's up MC.

16. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

Before we begin.

Language, language...

I can't see the connection between these two sentences.

Could you please fill in the gap?

To the uninitiated it looks like a non-sequiter.

It seems that you incorrectly distilled my comments about behaviour into the single term "crime". My comments were far broader than that.

I don't know the details of Swedish Asylum but in general broad terms Asylum works in the same manner in the jus sanguinis based citizenship countries in Western Europe (EU) i.e. birth confers no automatic right of citizenship but residents are able to apply for citizenship after a number of qualifying years or when reaching adulthood. I have lived in Germany for more than 10 years and worked / lived in a number of other EU countries where this is also the case. The shift away from single citizenship / blood rights to a jus soli based citizenship is happening across the EU. I made no assumptions about the acquisition of citizenship.

In any case interaction takes place irrespective of whether they are residents with indefinite leave of stay or citizens.

Please clarify exactly what role citizenship plays and in particular how it affects what I posted.

Again. I'm not sure what the first two sentences have to do with each other.

I made no assumptions about citizenship. Countries like the UK, US are exceptions rather than the rule.

Sweden has one of the highest rates of immigration in the EU.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden#Immigration

Much higher than traditional immigration/colonial countries like France or
    the UK.

There has been a general political shift to the right (of varying degrees) across Europe. A short google will confirm that.

I am not sure how to qualify to what degree menfolk in Sweden resent foreigners dating their women. The ones who resent "foreigners taking their women" may be entitled but they exist. I was drawing a comparison where back in the period when I used to visit Sweden there was little to no mention of issues such as immigration and little to no resentment that I saw or read about wrt them having issues of mixing with foreigners. I was welcomed by all back then and I would not expect the same to happen at present.

If anything I was a curio and was met with interest or inquisitiveness. Never resentment. There was an innocence wrt to the Swedish understanding and expectations of foreigners which seems to have been lost.

As has been noted in other threads "black developed world/US culture" is in much of the EU synonymous with US ghetto culture. This means that in numbers terms women who have a liking for black guys tend to be those who are into that type of culture and have ideals, educational standards and behaviour commensurate with that set of values.

My comments were about meeting "nice girls" i.e. women who would shy away from rather than be attracted to that type of image.

What I meant was that the relatively open minded nature of Swedish women and their penchant for expressing opinion and talking means that someone who is able to engage them on an intellectual level should be able to gain traction with women who (on balance) would otherwise not (a-priori) think of dating a black guy.

The equation is thus.

Without the poor there can be no rich.

Living standards are buoyed (or maintained) by having local cheap labor.

After all money is just a claim on the labor (directly or indirectly) or possessions or bodies of others.

The cheaper (and more plentiful) these things are the better your economic standard of living.

Ergo (in the absence of near true AI, advanced robotics and boundless energy) rich (societies) NEED the poor.

It's a problem across much of Europe as to maintain living standards new serfs are needed at the bottom of the labor pyramid BUT at the same time people do not want the high levels of immigration that comes with it. As economic realities tend to trump ideals if you bring the cheap labor in and set the economic framework accordingly then they will find employment.

17. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

18. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

"The best way to respond to some comments is to simply underline them"
    - Christopher Hitchens

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

"What's up" is common dialogue in two languages.

20. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

I think the phrase that you are looking for is "common parlance".

But let's stay on topic....