Is it difficult to build a relationship with a Swedish girl?

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by John Manson, Dec 25, 2013.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah that's a better term but I'm responding to your post so who's off topic?

2. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

I was. But from now on I'm going to stay on topic.

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Cool. Would you like a beer? No homo

4. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

wrong thread:razz: that is supposed to be in the.."what's your fav beverage"

5. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

A lot of people do not really bother applying for citizenship, because mainly you can get the same exact benefits of citizenship with permanent residency. So plenty of 2nd generations immigrants are de facto considered foreigners.

Also I hate to break it to you, but there was active Nazi parties in Sweden before there even was ever any non european immigrants in Sweden. Also as for ignorant entitled men being jealous of their women folk being taken. In the 80s one of the propaganda slogans used by the Bevara Sverige Svenskt (Keep Sweden Swedish.) movement that shifted to the modern Swedish democrats was the following.

"Låt inte din dotter bli en negerleksak" (Let not your daughter be a negroe's toy.)

So there were plenty of racists in the 90s in Sweden even if you were not aware of them. Honestly the internet just gave them an outlet. Swedes are not having enough kids, and needs workers to pay the social security. I just find it odd you, and many others blame immigrants as the problem, and not the fact the society, and the system is set up in a way that ends with immigrants being unemployed, and often in ghettos.

So Sweden scores lower on the PISA, and idiots blame just immigrants, and their kids? Without factoring the other changes in Sweden's education system like the privatization of the educational system.

The riots in Stockholm were sparked by police shooting an old man. Its sad, but rioting was what caused people to pay attention to the fact there were ghettos in Sweden. Why not question why the system is set up in a way that causes the existence of ghetto's? Instead the solution of the far right is to blame the brown people for societies problems.

Regardless crime in Sweden is still absurdly low.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Yes,Sweden is not as bad what people think.

7. Soulthinker

A few insidents of racism I had encountered in Sweden was when I went to a club where soul music was played. They used the excuse that I was drunk which I had not. I did get in later however. Another time some years later that happened to me at a different establishment,however, I did get in thanks to some people who were with me. If I was alone I would not got a chance.

8. wwwwww

wwwwww New Member

I think you missed the salient points in my post.

1. What difference does citizenship make? i.e. why did you bring it up in reference to my original post in the first place? I don't think that it has any relevance.

2. I said that the anti-immigrant feeling is worse. Particularly among average (not extreme Swedes). There are small extreme right-wing parties in most European nations and have been for a while. You would have been harder pressed to encounter a right-winger in the past. The difference now is that they are gaining more traction amongst swathes of the population which would have rejected them as being too radical in the past. The surge in popularity is in the real world NOT just online which is proof positive that they are now more popular than in the past.

Yes. Surveys seem to suggest a recent improvement but the numbers against immigration are extremely high.

http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sveriges_invandringspolitik#SOM-institutet (etc).

Nearly 50% think there are too many immigrants.

3. Re PISA. If you read both links you would note that immigrants under-perform the "natives" and their performance has deteriorated to a greater degree. For whatever reasons.

4. You ignored the issue of what is seen as a lack of respect, understanding and application of "Lagom" which is central to the fundamental structure of Swedish society.

5. The riots were but a single example. Ja kan hitta flera till om du vill. Jag tror att ja tvingas inte gora det for att bevisa punkten. (keybd!)

6. Unfortunately immigrants (as a group) do contribute to their own problems (and solutions). It's the case in Sweden, Germany, the UK, the USA etc etc. It's in large part to do with the human developmental process (and other additional factors of course). Early rearing has corresponding physical effects as well. This contributes significantly to the broad stratification of achievement levels of the differing immigrant populations.

I am in Ethiopia at the moment. You cannot take someone who has been socialized in Ethiopia, plonk them in the middle of Swedish society and expect them in the near term to outperform (in social terms) the average Swede. It ain't gonna happen. They have been "trained" as humans to behave and interact in a different way. Heck it's hard enough with someone from the same country making the move from let's say a village to a city.

That's not to absolve them of blame though. There is a tendency for some groups to coalesce around anti-social cultural norms (gangs etc) whereas some others do not.

This is however not the same thing though as blaming brown people for ("all of") society's problems.

I'm not sure that this is the thread for that conversation.

--

My original point was that a non-ghetto black guy can circumvent all of the above and meet a nice normal girl for the reasons that I stated in my previous posts. I think this is particularly true of Sweden vs. some other European countries due to the ingrained liberal streak and the penchant Swedes have for cerebral (opinionated) pursuits. IMO the more intellectual, atomized or individual a population is the higher the chance there is for a black man to succeed there despite prevailing anti-immigrant feelings.

9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I've never had any problem with Swedes, but they were all university students and professors, so it wasn't much of a sampling.

10. guychoy

guychoy New Member

I had a Kosovar Albanian who grew up in Sweden. I propositioned marriage to her for reasons of economics and citizenship (I'm military) but she ended up going back home and we subsequently ended our correspondence. I really liked the gal and I would have committed to her and had children but alas, it wasn't meant to be:(

11. guychoy

guychoy New Member

Alot of Swedes and other Scandi types come here to Hawaii. They're pretty friendly and open for hookups but that's due to the fact that they're on vacation. The Swede gals sure are fine though.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  12. Soulthinker

Hawaii brings a lot of hot women from the world. To sleep with one while they are on holiday is another. GChoy,at least you got one whom you dated. A Swedish woman don't had to be tall and blonde. There are some who have along with the big chests,they do have the booty.

13. guychoy

guychoy New Member

Right you are. The "indigenous" Swede ladies, have superior genetics when compared to the average American white women. Good diet and healthcare go a long way.

14. jayisshowtime

jayisshowtime New Member

just being out here in the world, when i thought i had shit figured out, i am taken aback by something new everyday. they (women) may be interested but there are reasons outside the ordinary as to why they haven't made moves. communication trumps, my dude!

this is the experience i have with swedish women, shit with many european women. i have a lot of european women friends here in beijing. and, befriended a lot while living in prague.

this swedish woman i used to work with back in the day, was very engaging and could express herself very well. she made it no secret what she wanted, liked, etc. she had no qualms stating that she was attracted to black men and was prepared to explain why. what mad her so rad was that she didn't give a shit about losing face based on her basic views and ideas (disclaimer: she wasn't ever rude or disrespectful). i could conclude that this behavior was not some trendy, cool thing to do - she has always been a force to be reckoned with.

a woman like this, you truly have to be able to like you said engage them on a deeper and an intellectual level. how many cats could look in the mirror and truly say they are truly doing these? and not talking about quoting thoreau, chekov, or any other obscure literature. just keeping things interesting. same thing applies with women.

there are a lot of open women in europe that are interested in dudes that are really about something. they don't be tripping on skin color. the ones that aren't fuck it, charge it to the game! to reiterate, there are many that are.

15. Eija

Eija New Member

I live in so small place we don't have any blacks here, but this is rare, most places have blacks and it is all normal. My cousin has told me that Swedish girls like black men, and black girls too. She is lesbian so she should know. :)

16. Soulthinker

True indeed. I hope you are able to go to Stockholm, Goteborg,or Oslo if your town is near there.

17. Eija

Eija New Member

No, very far really.

18. Soulthinker

Hope you are able to. I been to a town outside Stockholm.