Is it possible for any man black or white the love two women question

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by lledsmar, Mar 26, 2022.

1. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

Can a BM love two women?? Really consider the question. Can your heart be split between women and love them both equally?
    Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Even if that were possible, what do you do then? Do you think those women will peacefully coexist with the knowledge they each have half of your heart?

3. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Playing the field is one thing, but for myself... when I think about being all in as far as loving a woman... I can't imagine how I'd split that with 2 or more. That said, I do understand that some get deep in with more than one, but then you can't give 100% to more than one person at a time. In my old age I can admit that if anyone captures my heart... they'll get all of me, and again... I don't see how I'd be able to give that same level of love to another woman at the same time. Just my two cents

4. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

It isn't for me but this seems perfectly possible.

Human sexuality is incredibly diverse. There are people who are straight, who are gay, and everywhere in between; there are people who want one partner their whole lives, people who want a new partner every day, and everything in between there, too.

So I suspect it *has* to be true that some people would not only be happy in a relationship with two other people, but who would prefer it and be happier that way. It can also be true that two men love the same woman and all three live together!

If you come up with any sexual attraction you can think of, it is probably true that some small amount of people would be happy living that way. Some guy out there wants his wife to swaddle him in a diaper; some girl out there wants her husband to make her smell his feet. By comparison, a "throuple" seems comparatively tame to me!

5. DMlaidback

DMlaidback New Member

I say yes and I am one who loves more than one woman romantically. I had thought it was not possible years ago but it is. I love all my brothers the same but in a different way. I know it isn't the same but it really depends on you. I believe in giving my self to others for their benefit and that is just who I am. I also love to love through intimacy both mentally and physically. The women I love are not always available for that. I work many hours in a day and when I am done and even during my work I want to be embraced and treated by a woman as her King. I want her to submit to me without question or a hint of resistance. My wife realized early on that if she is to have and keep me fulfilled that she would have to bless me to be free enough to be with another woman even if there were two others. This was her idea and in her culture it was normal thing for women to do this. She is confident and absolutely beautiful so it has nothing to do with how she feels about her self. I respect both women and treated them both with respect and love. I give my all and they both encouraged me to give my all to the other. There is much to say on this topic and I can go on.... the answer is yes.

6. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

Polygamous relationships have existed for eons, but it's not common for a reason.

Speaking of multiple partners, just dropping this Youtube sketch over here :D

7. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

Very interesting dynamic. A heart is a big place it's also a very deep place as well. Conversely, why can't a heart be caught by two different people at the same time?

8. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

Thank you for your honest answer..

9. Ephra

Ephra New Member

To me , loving someone is something different, and being with them is also different, but it's not ethical to to love to 2 at the same time,
    And I think the choice of choosing one over the other is not logical, but falling in love with someone is a special feeling but for someone special, it's a love feeling,
    Though to some people they mix it with physical attraction not soul , or feelings.
    If it's feelings , then it should be pure and meant for one person that no matter the situation it's her and her alone, and no matter the situation it's him and him alone thats love but not with two people.

10. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

That’s deep!!! I feel you on this.

11. Ephra

Ephra New Member

Once one gets attracted to the physical you, then he or she starts conquering the inner you, and that's how 2 people bond and if the do its reality difficult to separate the both, and if one separation is forced the outcome is disastrous leaving a broken and soul and heart.

12. beccaomecca

No doubt about it. Although I feel women have more of a tendency to disregard a man’s physical traits and look far beyond that much easier than a man can/is willing to.

13. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

Thanks for your response, and having an open mind.

14. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

Multiple relationships exist in other cultures and it seems to be a regular part of life for them and they make it work, however your opinion is respected

15. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

I believe it is possible. We have been endoctrinated into the 2 people for life philosophy. I believe whole heartedly in the concept of freedom in a relationship. Putting it into practice is where the emotional land mines are buried.

16. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Multiple relationships in other cultures are always multiple for the man but single for the woman. So I don’t see what’s in it for me as a woman.

17. beccaomecca

There’s nothing at all but pain in it for a woman. Physically and mentally lol. Where a black man is concerned - physically for a woman, let’s face it … breaks of at least a day are necessary lol.

18. JamieStarr

JamieStarr Member

I actually have been on both sides of the “poly” universe and was able to prosper in both. As a younger man, I shared intimacies with a woman where 'I' was the other guy of a Throuple and most recently was the man whom two women spent time with. The most recent relationship(s) happened to involve two women who came from cultures [Iranian and North African] where it's not uncommon for a man to have multiple partners. The two ladies actually met and were fond of each other in the long-run prior to one's passing.

I admit that initially it was not easy to balance the emotions that I felt between the two. I had more history with one than the other. However as time passed [we were all together for about 3 yrs] the two became very friendly which allowed me to overcome a significant bit of guilt. I was able to focus on my love for each of them equally ultimately and I hope to replace the partner I lost someday. Physically, we were all able to benefit from my appetite being satisfied between the two of them... yes, I still have a big appetite!

19. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Yes