Is Talking A Woman Into Sex Wrong?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by samson1701, Mar 16, 2015.

1. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

Repped! Great post...

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Repped.

I don't use the word, never had the word directed at me by adults growing up, no one in my social circle says it.

You can still be hard, street, AUTHENTIC, whatever and not be married to the N-word.

It's ignorance, plain and simple. Like calling women bitches and hoes 24/7.

We have a subculture in the Black community that's become mainstream pop hip-hop culture. That's tragic and disappointing.

When I meet people I call them by their NAME. That works 99% of the time.:smt056

3. Skylight

Skylight Active Member

[​IMG]

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Guess you people weren't fans of def comedy jam or any other hardcore black comedians

5. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

:smt005:smt005:smt005:smt005

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Bunch of hypocrites gotta love it lol

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Mayne I ain't trippin off what these bunch of perverts think

8. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

So, I wanted to take a little time to fully digest what I've read here and reflect on my thoughts and actions concerning this topic. This is what I came up with;

Thanks to you guys I've seen the error of my ways. You have totally changed the way I view most women and what they want. Being raised by, and with strong women, had left me with the idea that most women are as capable, well reasoned and responsible as any man. And, treating them as "the weaker sex" is not only wrong but down right harmful to our society as a whole. They neither want nor need our patriarchy to live full, happy lives.

I see now that that is a crock of bull shit. Women should be protected like children because they can be so easily manipulated that it's down right dangerous for them to be expected to have the will power and reasoning to resist a man whispering sweet nothings in their ears in the heat of a passionate make out session. Or any scenario for that reason. It seems as most women's brains, like those of children and the mentally challenged, aren't as fully formed as the adult male and therefore are easily manipulated into sexual trysts that they would otherwise not have done and any male taking advantage of their lessened mental capacity should be punished and shunned because he is a sexual deviant.

If I've reached the wrong conclusion, please give me another logical excuse for women not being responsible for their own decisions. Because, if I, as a man, is talked into having sex with a woman, when after first I resisted, I can't claim she raped me. And I should not be able to claim it. I was week. That's it. That's all. It's the truth. Chalk it up to experience and move on.

Oh, and what if said seductress gets pregnant? I'll be sure to tell the judge at the child support hearing that I didn't want to have sex with her, but she raped me. And when he or she asks me how did the rape happen, I'll tell the judge the rape occurred because she whispered in my ear how wet, tight and good her pussy was going to feel and she bragged how much control she has over her "love muscles" because of all the kiegle exercises she does and that changed my mind, he's going to look at me, pound his gavel and quatriple my child support payments for even attempting to offer that as an excuse.

With that said, If I am ever single again, I will more than likely err on the side of caution ... and try to weed out any woman who thinks like this. Seriously, cause if she thinks being talked into sex, without the use of threats, drugs, alcohol, money or any other kind of power play, is anything other than her not wanting to take responsibility for her own actions, isn't long term material. She's a disaster waiting to happen (Not saying you Book, specifically, but the thought process in general).

Once again, this is not rape:
    Girl; No.
    Guy: Why?
    Girl: Because, I wan't to be more than just a sex toy.
    Guy: Well, you won't be. I really like you and want you. Plus, I give incredible face. I remember you telling my how much you love it when a guy goes down on you. You did say that, right?
    Girl: Well, yes.
    Guy: So, let me give you what you like.
    Girl: Hmm ... okay. ( ... chuckles)

That's not rape nor is it sexual harassment. It's simply pointing out why someone's objections may not be based on all the facts available. It's over coming objection with nothing more than choosing the right words. Again, no threats needed. And even if the guy in the above scenario lied about wanting more, it still isn't rape or sexual harassment. Dude lied to get the girl in bed. It worked. Hopefully, she learns from her mistake. Is it morally right? No. Dude is an asshole. But there should not be a law against it. Men and women have been lying to each other since Adam and Eve. Men lie to get sex Women lie to get money or married. It happens. Get over it.

What we really have going on is there are quite a few women who have been legitimately sexually assaulted. And anything that smacks of a man having any aggression in a sexual sense makes them uneasy. And that's sad. They haven't yet gotten over the trauma. Maybe they never will. It depends on the person (my "get over it" attitude does not apply to them. Real sexual assault is a horrible thing and not easily dealt with). But, that trauma should not prevent normal, sexual tit for tat between responsible adults.

If you (man or woman) regret having sex with someone, that's on you. If you know when you drink you're ready and willing to fuck any person that crosses your path, but you drink anyway and end up with some hairy troll, that's on you. After the first time you get drunk, you know how you are when you get drunk. So adjust your partying accordingly. No one should get to cry rape because he or she was gullible or dumb enough to continue drinking when they know what they're like inebriated. Now, I'm not saying men should take advantage of women too drunk to give consent. That's not what I'm saying at all. But, if a person is tipsy and gives consent, that's on them. You know right from wrong and drunk is never an excuse to get out of pocket.

I use to think The Men's Rights movement were nothing more than a bunch losers who couldn't get laid. I'm beginning to see they may have some legitimate points.

BTW, you want to know what kind of music a real man listens to?

Anything he GOT DAMN WELL PLEASE AND HE DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHO DON'T LIKE IT!

That's what a real man listens to.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

except girly music.....

laughing at girly man

[​IMG]

10. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Nicca, I make teen girly music. Shit helped me put a down payment on my first house. So, if that makes me a girly man, than I'll be that girly man, with my sexy little girly girl friend by my side.

"You can hate me but it ain't no lie, bye, bye, bye!"'...lol

11. The Dark King

Girly man?
    Ok one more time give me an example of what real men listen to and if women listen to it are they manly girls?

12. The Dark King

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to samson1701 again.

Some interesting points that will fall completely on deaf ears. Of course its smarter to err on the side of caution and go through the motions of the bs but it is also important to critically think about why we're doing what we're doing.

13. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]CevxZvSJLk8[/YOUTUBE]
    I guess I'm a girly man. Lol

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Exactly!

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Like I wrote before, goodlove is at a point in his life where he's having all sorts of weird new feelings and attractions, and is very confused about what to do

So he's lashing out at other men

16. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I didn't watch def jam or any of these hardcore comedians until maybe adult hood.

dave chappel use the n-word like crazy. up until then it was basically will smith. cosby... urkel

It really depends on how you grew up.

You can take the boy out of country but you can't take the country out the boy.

17. The Dark King

But the point is you'll watch Chapelle and be entertained right?

18. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

No I turn it once he says nigga obviously

And that kkk Clayton bigsby skit

Oh my god...how was that allowed on tv

I'm so devastated

19. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I won't lie. I find it entertaining for them to portray idiots. The boondocks was notorious for showing folks who used the n-word and weren't the best role models(Uncle Runkus). Chappel show did the same thing. Clayton was a good example of how not to act. Only now am I seeing how sarcasm can be missed.

20. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]