Is Talking A Woman Into Sex Wrong?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by samson1701, Mar 16, 2015.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Mmmm hmm. *side eye*

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

It's not all men want but it's part of what they want. And if it all comes down to her whims fair enough but this another reason why dudes have multiple women on stash in the beginning.

3. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

This what I don't understand, how is a man getting a woman to willingly have sex be anything close to rape. He uses no force, no threats. Just as a man might change his mind about sleeping with a woman after she gets naked or rub his dick through his pants or she tells him how good she'll ride or whatever. His hormones take over and he has sex with her. Is this a case of rape? Did she rape him? Is she at fault? Or, should he have been stronger and walk out?

To the women here; if it were you're man who got seduced, is it his fault or is he victim of sexual abuse. After all, he started out saying, "No."

4. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

:smt005:smt005:smt005:smt005 petty has jokes

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i agree with sam. if a dude TALK his way into sex. . dont scream " rape" or "acting like he did something wrong"

a woman has a mind....you are an adult take responsibility.

dudes need to start filming shit cause women can pull some dirty ass shit

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

talking like a true rookie

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Blame the victim....how do you sleep at night

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

10. The Dark King

Says the dude whose been celibate for a decade lol

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

With one hand around his dick and one around your mouth so you're not fighting back apparently

12. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I totally agree. Respect that "no means no".

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol. any dude who cant handle cuddling is suspect. up your game.

pull up a chair sonny....its time to get on the bus...im gonna take u school.

cuddling leads to sex.
    any dude with a third eye in the game will recognize a woman full of bs and know its time to kick her to the curb.

negroes be losing their cool and would take the puddy.

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

STIZZY for the WIN...sex is not something you talk someone into doing...it's not zip lining...river rafting...sky diving...

if a woman wants you...then you should not have to talk her into it...she will be the first one undressed

15. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Go tell the police "my friend made me go skiing" and see if they laugh you out of the building. Lol

16. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

It's never been a problem for me. Set the correct tone and you'll never have to mention sex, it will just happen.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

when you are on a date.....hes talking to get in to some ass. we walk around thinking of sex.

be at work in a meeting thinking of ass. "you know my manager can be a real stank...but shes fine as all get out. just one night...thats all i need. bang bang bang bang"

[​IMG]

dudes know one thing ....if u are on a date....dont say something stupid.

18. The Dark King

Did you read what she wrote youngin? Sometimes it's all she wants to do cool but it's not cool when I actually want sex. That's when I bounce I'm good

19. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

No means No. In addition, the word "No" is a complete sentence. So, she or he doesn't have to give you an explanation as to why they said no.

If a man wants to kiss and the woman says no, then that is it. If you persist you are sexually assaulting that woman.

If a man attempts to grab a woman's ass and she says no, if you persist, you are committing a crime.

"Sexual assault takes many forms including attacks such as rape or attempted rape, as well as any unwanted sexual contact or threats. Usually a sexual assault occurs when someone touches any part of another person's body in a sexual way, even through clothes, without that person's consent."

If a woman wants to cuddle with a man and he says no, if you persist, you are sexually assaulting that man.

If a woman wants to hold hands and the man says no on the grounds that it feels sexual regardless of "what you meant by it"... it is still by definition sexual assault.

The moral of the story is No Means No, and Keep Your Hands To Yourself.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i read what she said.....i dont totally agree with her