Is Talking A Woman Into Sex Wrong?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by samson1701, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lol. I've left plenty of times with a hard dick. Lol. I've also reversed the game and left her with a wet puss. Sex doesnt have to be rushed. (But I can say that, I was never deprived). I guess a man in a drought gets his hands on the water and wants a drink. Lol. Thirsty.

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

we are not saying disrespect boundaries we are saying if u are in the house/apt...yall kissing and she says naw.. then cool but dont br grabbing my dick at the same time.

thats when im gonna get to talking to getting some.

now i give two to three cool shots. if she resist then i chill.

now if shes still grabbing my stuff....i moothly kck her to the curb.

if she does it again on the nect date then she fets bo third date....shes full of bs.

4. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Lmfao

5. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

So, let me get this right, the times when I've talked a woman into having sex with me, I raped her? Am I being correct? Even though all I did was use words or, at most, used my hands to get her hot enough to change her mind.

Keep in mind, I don't have the physical strength to force anyone to do anything they don't want to. No one ever finds me physically threatening in any way. Women know that they can beat me up without trying. If anything, they could rape me. And, actually it kind of happened, but that's a different story for a different time.

So, it looks like, from what you're telling me, I'm a rapist.

Am I right?

6. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

7. samson1701

Scenerio:

Girl and I are kissing, passionately, hands wandering.
    We get deep into it, then she says she doesn't want to have sex.
    I kiss her neck a couple of times, move up to her ear and whisper "why?"
    She says she doesn't want to be just a fuck and we just met. She doesn't do that.
    Mind you, we are still caressing.
    I quietly, calmly tell her not to worry about that, I wont think any less of her if she did have sex with me because it takes two to have sex and I'm right here with her and how could I have respect for myself but loose it for her?
    I reassure her I'm not that type of guy and she can just relax and enjoy our moment without the worry of judgement or its impact on any potential future we may have together.
    She changes her mind
    We have sex right then and there.

Have I raped her?

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Hebrew, if you gotta ask that u ain't doin it right

9. samson1701

Guess I'm a rapist

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

You could be Charles fuckin' Manson for all we know

It's the internet and I don't think anyone is really worried about what you really are or what you really do....unless they've considered meeting you in person.....and well.....no one wants to get stabbed in the head or lynched by some grand wizard

11. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

AS I see it... Either you want sex or you don't

It is like Jevoah witnesses... They can coerce you all they want but how many of us join...

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

If they keep selling me their bullshit after the first 'no,' on my property, I'm pulling out the greatest persuader of all-time; a gun

13. K

K Well-Known Member

Here's the bottom line....

You cant think whatever you want, say whatever you want, and do whatever you want, but you better be clear there could be some pretty severe consequences to what you end up doing.

Are you REALLY willing to take that type of risk?

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah, I really don't get why someone would want to have sex with someone they had to "talk into".

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Best solution

Get married

That way the woman gets what she wants (a ring, status and other shiny shit) and the man gets what he wants (24/7 access to pussy and blow jobs)

It's win/win

16. K

K Well-Known Member

Uh huh....until he gets charged for raping his wife.

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Wait...you mean married women DONT have to have sex?

[​IMG]

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Sometimes why we interact all lol

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

...because we all know this place is bullshit and come here for a distraction

Except for that small minority who actually come here for free advice on life-altering, do or die topics...

...and well, you get what you fuckin paid for..remember that

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I was actually referring to men and women overall. Too bad the stigma of paid sex work is so heavy because it would relieve so many problems. And to be real I don't get why women don't avoid men like the plague. If women are in such fear of men raping them to the point they think we all need to be taught not to rape why even be bothered?