Is Talking A Woman Into Sex Wrong?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by samson1701, Mar 16, 2015.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Unfortunately the belief is that all men are born with desire to rape or codon rape so we need to be taught not to rape. Therefore we are blind to the truth. Smh

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I'm fairly certain that a verified false claim of rape has no sentence or like one year

It's pretty non existent/ridiculously light, unless the climate has changed or I forgot what I read

It doesn't really make sense because a rape claim alone ruins a life...then you add the lengthy prison terms and well....it just doesn't seem balanced at all

But you know, men are the only ones to register for selective service or be drafted in a war/sent to fight in infantry platoons and die by the hundreds of thousands (hello, Vietnam!), so we know how expendable we are lol

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

In the absence of real evidence, one has to simply deny being taught 'not to rape' in order to be found guilty

4. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

If a person is of sound mind, and is an adult. There is no right or wrong with talking him or her into something.

To imply that "talking a women into sex" is some sort of rudimentary sexual assault. Just perpetuates the infantilization of women. Similarly the "teach men not to rape" ideology is perpetuating demonization of men.

Women aren't children, they are as intelligent and self governing as men are.
    And, men aren't inherent sexual predators, to imply that we need to be taught not to do evil things is insulting.

5. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

This all dang day

6. K

K Well-Known Member

I tell you....I have a really tough time with all this. As I said before, we can all talk about whatever we think, say, do , etc but the bottom line is if a woman cries rape and they've had sex, the man is going to get go deal with it one way or another. I'm not saying it's fair by any means. I've watched women who play the games, are embarrassed/ashamed after and end up crying rape.

No, seduction is not rape. Rape is an act of violence, not sex. That doesn't mean that it always "looks like violence". Those of us who have experienced it, know the difference.

It's a really slipperly slope that's going on in CA (and other places). Women don't want a man to be asking them "is this ok" every step of the way, stop while fucking and say - is it still ok?? Women still want men to take the lead in the bedroom and are running to see stupid shit like 50 Shades of Grey, but also want to be able to be taken seriously when saying rape.

Personally, I think some of the ways things are going makes it MORE difficult for those of us who have been raped to be taken seriously.

7. K

K Well-Known Member

Exactly!

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well so much for the theory of what a woman wears (aka sexy outfits) encourages guys to rape her because they just had to fuck that

9. K

K Well-Known Member

I don't know any woman who has been raped who hasn't thought that maybe she dressed wrong, said the wrong thing, was in the wrong place, did the wrong thing, etc. No matter how wrong those thoughts are, it's really prevalent.

I don't think proposed legislation is going to change any of that.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

This had the potential to be the metaphorical 'tip of the iceberg' but in the face of sexism, I don't think it produced a snowball effect

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...sorority-girls-frat-parties-article-1.2094770

11. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Okay, I'm back. I had to go get a fresh swatzika tattooed on my neck, plan my next lynching and verbally coerce some innocent, fully coherent , highly intelligent, super independant and mega opinionated, adult woman to have sex with me.

Gawd knows she would never have done so otherwise. Cause,' you know, my game is just that tight.

This is what I'm saying right here.

If you're my equal, then be held up to the same standards. I'm responsible for any decision I make. Good or bad. Wether someone talked me into it or not. As long as no one forces me to do a thing, the results of that thing fall on me. As it should.

i used to think of myself as a feminist. I truly believe a woman should have the same rights and opportunities a man does. But, increasingly, I'm starting to think im not a feminist at all. Feminists seem to be so far out of reality it's concerning.

How are you my equal but not responsible for your own decisions and the actions you take because of them?

It's enough to turn a liberal into conservative. ...lol

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

See I would have believed you if it weren't for that last bit...

No neo-nazi skinhead would ever have sex with something other than a farm animal

13. K

K Well-Known Member

I think several of you are right on with your comments about personal responsibility.

Unfortunately, what I think won't help you at all when you are sitting in jail facing charges of rape.

I have major concerns about all this. I have 2 sons (and 2 daughters). In my lifetime, I've seen guys get charged because the girl was embarrassed/ashamed the morning after having sex. I've watched grown women have a few at a bar and throw themselves all over a guy begging to go home with him, changing her story the next day. I've seen all sorts of shit. I'm sure many of us have. I've known guys who were falsely accused....I don't wish that shit on anyone.

Some scary shit.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Reminds me of the girl who had group sex in a school bathroom. Supposedly see changed the game and said she was raped once that little secret hit the block

15. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

16. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Hey Ches, did the judge get this wrong?

Former jail employee gets four years for having sex with inmate

[​IMG]

A former Washington County Jail employee was sentenced to four years behind bars Monday for having sex with an inmate.

Jill Curry worked as a civilian Jail Services Technician. She was hired in October 2004.

Curry was convicted of 26 sexual misconduct charges and on two counts of identity theft.

In addition to her jail time, she received three years of probation.

Another worker, Brett Robinson, was also accused of having sex with the same inmate. Her trial starts next month.

-----------------------------------------------

http://www.oregonlive.com/hillsboro/index.ssf/2015/03/jill_curry.html

As former Washington County Jail employee Jill Curry makes her way to prison for having sex with an inmate, she's alleging a third jail worker had sex with the same inmate.

A judge sentenced Curry, 38, to more than four years in prison Monday after her guilty plealast month on 28 counts. The charges included first-degree sexual misconduct and official misconduct for repeatedly letting an inmate out of his cell and having sex with him in a supply closet.

Curry was the first of two civilian staff members arrested last summer on similar accusations involving the 25-year-old inmate. Former employee Brett Robinson, 32, is also charged with custodial sexual misconduct. She's scheduled to go to trial in April.

At her sentencing, Curry gave a tearful apology for compromising the security of the entire jail.

But hours later, Curry released a statement that describes the inmate as a sociopath and says she lacked the training to supervise problematic inmates.

Her statement further says that the inmate disclosed other sexual misconduct in the jail.

"(The inmate) then told me he had done this before with a deputy several times. He explained to me that it happened when he was in custody in 2010. He described exactly how they got away with it. ... He told me she explained to him about the cameras and mailed him money when he went to prison," Curry wrote in the statement released through a friend.

She didn't name the deputy.

The Washington County Sheriff's Office said it is looking into the claim.

"This is a new allegation that we are aware of and we are investigating it," said Sgt. Bob Ray, a sheriff's office spokesman.

No one has been placed on leave, he said.

The bulk of Curry's statement details how her contact with the inmate escalated from conversation over an intercom system to sexual misconduct.

As a jail services technician, Curry worked alongside a deputy in the control room of Pod 3, the jail's maximum-security unit. The control room, called "the bubble," has windows facing the segregation cellblock. During the deputy's lunch breaks, the inmate would talk with Curry over the intercom.

Their contact began in September 2013 with harmless chatter, she said.

"We'd talk about food, television shows, music, his family and his childhood," she wrote. "I recall telling him that he was a smart kid and full of charisma. I suggested that he should straighten out his life, leave the gang banging behind and put his skills to better use. I felt like I might be able to make a difference in his life."

By March 2014, the inmate became "very charming and charismatic."

"He began talking to me like I was his girlfriend and expressed how much he liked me," she wrote. "He told me how wonderful I was at my job and it was nice to have a helpful and courteous person in the bubble. He would read me poems, sing me songs and show me pictures of his family."

Curry then began opening up about her own life, saying she "wasn't happily married." At the time, Curry was married to a sheriff's deputy; the couple has since divorced.

The inmate consoled her, she said, saying she deserved to be happy.

"(He) obviously sensed that I liked what he was saying because his words went from compliments to sexual innuendos," she wrote.

One day, she said, the inmate stood naked in front of his door and exposed himself to her.

"By this time I was emotionally drawn to him and it felt good to talk to him," she wrote. "I enjoyed the compliments and fun conversations. I'm embarrassed to say this but he made me feel alive, needed, wanted and appreciated. He made me feel like I was good. Most of the time, I felt like I was in a trance. Like there was no reality around me."

In April, she said, she wanted to be around him more and more. All the while, the inmate was asking to have physical contact with her.

A month later, "I thought of nothing but the inmate," she wrote. "His requests and pressure became so frequent and demanding that I finally gave in."

She ended her statement by describing the inmate as a sociopath, who appears charming and believable but is actually manipulative and deceptive. A sociopath, she said, targets the highly empathic and milks their sympathy.

"Being involved with a sociopath is like being brainwashed," she wrote.

Sounds like she was coerced into sex all the while all she wanted to do was cuddle.

[​IMG]

17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

All of this may as well be chicken shit on a stick without knowing if the dude was black

Sex with a blonde by any means!

18. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Looks black enough to me!

Way to go bro

20. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Why are you asking me, North?! :confused: