Is Talking A Woman Into Sex Wrong?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by samson1701, Mar 16, 2015.

1. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

No, there's an exemption for those of us living in big cities that don't allow that kind of breeding stock. Sure, no woman could ever feel as good as a nice, fat bottom sheep or a sqeelling mud hog, but what's a hate monger to do? We all have to make sacrifices.

Okay, back to my nazi fun filled afternoon ...
    [​IMG]

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Lol

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Being that your very staunch on no means no in your first post and that sexual coercion is wrong, I was very curious to hear your opinion on this ex jailers situation.

Do you think she was wrongfully jailed?

4. samson1701

See, that's what I'm talking about. To me, this is reasonable.

5. samson1701

Wow! See, if this were not a prison situation, she could claim to have been coerced. That's what's giving me pause about that whole argument.

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Talking a woman into sex? That is nonsense. If she is feeling it, and the guy is feeling it too, then, maybe. But, even if during a passionate kiss and heavy petting session, the woman has the final say because she let the relationship get to this stage and the guy should always be listening to her as opposed to his libido. Such interactions can be confused by the "She was wanting it" allegation and a lot can be miread in a kiss or a touch. I'd be happy with a passionate kiss and a heavy petting session. I think it is intimate enough. But that's me.

7. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

No. First of all, she violated the rules of her employment. Secondly, I saw no mention that she ever said no. She was seduced, not coerced. There's a difference.

8. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Nothing says seduction like dragging your dick across a row of prison bars

9. K

K Well-Known Member

LMAO - ok now that's some MAJOR swag!!!

10. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Must spread rep before giving to petty. Lmfao

11. goodlove

goodlove New Member

no means no....nothing is wrong with cuddling and no sex.....but lets not say men dont talk themselves into sex and its wrong to do so.

thats saying women dont have a mind and cant think for themselves.

"talk the woman into sex" means he knows how to have a good convo. u dont want a man who could not carry a convo if it was in a bucket.

12. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

We aren't talking about her employment here. I'm quite sure she said "no I'm married, I can't, it's wrong" She didn't just throw herself at him.

13. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

You're making assumptions. I'm going by what was stated in the article.

14. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

:smt042:smt042:smt042

15. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

If a woman says no, she means no.

Stop trying to get more alcohol in her or just kissing her one more time to help her change her mind.

And stop trying to wear her down.

If she says no, leave it alone and let HER set the tone.

Rape doesn't have to be violent to be rape. Date rape is rape, too.

16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

But what if she doesn't mean no. Its not a singular monolithic female experience right? I get airing on the side of caution but I there is a huge difference between pushing for one last kiss and forceably holding someone down and raping them.

17. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Seriously? If ANYONE says no, they mean no, and whoever is getting that no response should stop trying to do what they're doing.

How hard is it to understand?

We're all adults, right? If a woman or man says no, then they mean NO. End of story.

FFS.

18. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Shit like this is the very reason why men like to make excuses for their own lack of self-control and respect for boundaries. That is a fucked up thing only a misogynistic and incredulous rapist would say.

19. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

No matter how bad you want to fuck, always assume that her no means no.

Al. Ways.

If she says that she doesn't want sex then you have to respect that. It really is that simple.

20. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Like others have stated before there are times when no is playful like for example "no it's too soon, I don't know" and from there all it takes is a kiss on the neck for innihibitions to disappear.
    Body language and tone count for a lot and not every single woman interacts in a robotic and formulaic way. You weren't made in a factor with the same exact settings so yes for you Bookworm whether playful or not soft toned or firm no absolutely all the times means no, but is it exactly the same thing for every woman with a xx chromosome. I've known and dated women who have rape fantasies are you like them in anyway?
    Not saying I would ignore a woman's wishes but I've had enough dating experience to know that its just not always true.