Is your attraction exclusively toward ww/bm?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by medullaslashin, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Yes indeed. Brothers date WW of different hair colors.

2. vanille

vanille Active Member

and btw, what's your thoughts about a white girl who would only date black guys ?
    Good ? Bad ? Racist ? Should be mandatory ? XD

3. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

Good, should be mandatory. White girl who only dates black men is based white girl.

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I don't understand why anyone would exclude people solely based on skin color. It's one thing to have a preference (though people should admit that preferences can have dysfunctional roots), but it's another thing to automatically disqualify people before you even meet them because they're the wrong color.

I imagine I'm in a small minority here

5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Seriously? A dislike? SMH

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You're not in the minority with that line of thinking. Yeah, maybe here on the internet but not in the real world.

7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Good to hear. Glad not everyone's as salty as Wallace lol.

No disrespect, @Wallace West . We each get to have our own opinion

8. Wallace West

Wallace West Member

You were pretty disrespectful to people with preferences with "dysfunctional roots" line, I know we all got an opinion, but dude... Yours ends just being "opinion" when you start saying stuffs a racist white man would say like "dysfunctional".
    That is the same thing racists says, what's so bad about preferences if you don't offend or attack anyone of own ethnic.
    I am bad if I reject dating someone, and should be forced dating?

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2022
  9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

You've misunderstood me. I meant no disrespect. Everyone has preferences, and *sometimes* those preferences come from unhealthy places (like racism, colorism, narcissism, self hate, I could go on). Of course sometimes they come from good places, and sometimes they're completely neutral. Lots of times it's just complicated. My point was that it's often worth examining WHY you like what you like.

But I obviously can't know anyone else's underlying reasons. So I don't judge as a general rule. I merely suggested that people should think about it.

10. Soulthinker

As a Black man it's good. You know what you want.

11. vanille

vanille Active Member

Skin color is not a minor part of a person's appearance.
    It's basically the thing you see the most on a person, it's your whole skin.
    So why wouldn't it be a reason for someone to be physically attracted (or not) to someone else ?

Also, I'm pretty sure people would "automatically disqualify" a lot of people for reasons such as :
    - height
    - weight
    - skin color
    - sex ? (why not actually ?)
    - money
    - religion
    - etc...

12. Cariii

Cariii Member

for me personally I largely prefer BM

13. Soulthinker

Thank you. Pleased brothers treated you right.

14. Cariii

Cariii Member

Yes I was pleased!

15. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I don't only find white women attractive, but when I see a really attractive white woman, my reaction to that is stronger than it normally is. And because of that, my attraction is stronger, too.

16. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Certainly not racist if a WW dates BM exclusively.
    Mandatory?
    Lol. Would not bother me....

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Right? Mandatory white women would be something I have zero objection to lol.

18. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

IKR! I could get with that, lol

19. Rollx007

Rollx007 Well-Known Member

You're projecting, no one alluded to or used any terms that would be labelled unhealthy, all you've done is to judge and making assumptions.
    Why can't you settle with preference and stop attaching issues with someone's preference?

20. vanille

vanille Active Member

Of course when I talked about it being mandatory I was joking :p