Is your attraction exclusively toward ww/bm?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by medullaslashin, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True indeed.

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Just let me dream!

3. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

When I said that mandatory does not bother me, it is because my partner is black anyway, so ......

4. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

My partner is white so I don't think she objects. Nor do I. Lol

5. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

My preference has always been BM, but living in a predominantly white country, finding a real one in a black man is an unrealistic goal. and no disrespect but Africans aren’t my type. It’s actually disheartening being attracted to one type of man living in a place like this and not being able to settle for a hairy overweight scaly skinned dandruff infested white man :-(

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. jen14

jen14 Active Member

Well it doesn't have to be this way, especially in this day and age. With online dating being so popular and mainstream, you are no longer bound by your geographic location and the local population that lives in it, you can meet literally anyone from any part of the world! Yes, staring out as a long distance relationship would be challenging and not every guy would be interested in one, but it it very possible and very doable, and I am sure there are plenty of men who would love to be with you!! I have a friend who lived here in GA and met a guy from Germany online and ended up marrying him, also have a cousin who met a woman from Japan online and a ended up marrying her... So give it a try, don't give up, life is too short to date men you aren't attracted to!

7. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Aww, well aren’t you quite the sweetheart :) Thank you for your positive vibes I really appreciate that. A few years back I gave the whole long distance relationship thing a go, met an Alabamian (I don’t know if that’s a word) lol and we did the long distance thing for just over a year until it became too hard and he came out and lived with me for a year (worst experience of my life) so I’ve been single with no dating in between for the last six years because I can’t bring myself to date Australians lol it feels so weird to say that I’m not attracted to my own people lol

I don’t know if it’s this generation of people but it seems loyalty is super hard to find and commitment with one person isn’t desired and that comes with online dating too.

That’s so awesome about your cousin and friend xx I think once my youngster is established in years to come I’ll have a new lease on life and won’t be so confined to residing in Australia :) I still have hope of finding the love of my life hahah. But for now, I will have to just receive all the love my pug gives me haha she snores like a man too!

8. Ronniejr

Ronniejr Member

It's been a while! But I always have been I've dated bw,aw,lw, and ww but I always find WW have always had a deeper heart and care for black men and even in real history WW during and after slavery, minority ww had our backs and still do and willing to do everything that they have to do to be a black mans wife. So for me its deeper than the physical but its astral and multidimensional.

9. Smokie Nelson

Smokie Nelson New Member

No but they are who have the most interest in

10. orejon4

That's intense. For me it's always been about who was most accepting of me as I am without caveats and criticisms about what I need to fix. I, too, have dated women from nearly every ethnic group on the planet, and have found women from my own ethnic backgrounds to be the most critical about any characteristic of mine that deviates from "the norm". That almost never happens with ww.

That's similar to my experience as well.

11. Kara79

Kara79 Member

I am equal opportunity ;)

12. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Yep, same here. I tend to date more white women than any other race and my current GF is white, but I have never limited myself when it comes to who I date.

13. JamahlSharif

JamahlSharif Well-Known Member

Been a long time folks... lol. But I'm equal opportunity as well. I have a white BM and a black BM. I like whomever is good for me :)

14. orejon4

That being said, I am equal opportunity as long as it works for the two of us.

15. Jason91

Jason91 Member

an attractive woman is an attractive woman no matter what ethnicity. My preference is for white ladies though