ISIS Beheads Journalist

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Blacktiger2005, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

It seems from this inside information that IS has a 10 year plan which is rather ambitious: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-maste...liphate-will-rule-spain-china-balkans-1463782

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

If you work at or near Twitter in SF..

Report:

"An ISIS-affiliated group has threatened to assassinate Twitter employees that close down their accounts.

Users linked to the extremists tweeted a series of messages on Sunday urging 'lone wolves' in the US and Europe to make the firm their target.

A specific warning was directed at staff at the Silicon Valley headquarters, warning they would 'bring the war' to San Francisco.

One of the calls is believed to have come from Al Musra Al Maqdisia, or The Supporters Of Jerusalem - a Jerusalem-based group that pledged its allegiance to ISIS in February.

The tweets from the now-suspended account, translated by Vocativ, read:

'#TheConceptOfLoneWolfAttacks The time has arrived to respond to Twitter's management by directly attacking their employees and physically assassinating them!! Those who will carry this out are the sleepers cells of death.'

'Twitter management should know that if they do not stop their campaign in the virtual world, we will bring the war to them in the real world on the ground.'

[​IMG]
    the accounts

------------

The anniversary of the horrors of 9/11 tomorrow proves this threat is not implausible. Their local converts/recruits and global ground soldiers are fanatical and have likely infiltrated this country with our porous borders.

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

PARIS (AP) — Algerian extremists allied with the Islamic State group (ISIS) have decapitated a French hostage. A group calling itself Jund al-Khilafah, or Soldiers of the Caliphate, had said they would kill French mountaineer Herve Gourdel after abducting him Sunday unless France ended its airstrikes against Islamic State fighters in Iraq within 24 hours.

The French government insisted it would not back down. French President Francois Hollande said in New York the hostage was cruelly assassinated because he was French and his country is fighting terrorism.

France started airstrikes in Iraq on Friday, the first country to join the U.S. military campaign against Islamic State fighters there.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

ISIS have hit an all time low...

ISIS burns captured pilot alive while in a cage, Jordan responds with terrorist executions

[​IMG]

ISIS’s barbarity reached twisted new heights as the savages locked a Jordanian fighter pilot in a cage — and burned him alive.

A payloader then dumps a massive pile of debris onto the cage, collapsing it and burying al-Kaseasbeh’s smoldering remains. A charred hand is seen protruding from the rubble.

ISIS boastfully released the video.

His grieving wife found out about it(and the video) on FB..

[​IMG]

The video sparked a hunger for vengeance in Jordan, as hundreds marched in the capital of Amman and in al-Kaseasbeh’s hometown of Karak demanding the retaliatory execution of ISIS prisoners

In response, Jordan executed two ISIS-linked terrorists, failed female suicide bomber Sajida al-Rishawi and jihadist Ziad al-Karbouli, at dawn Wednesday.

Those executions were hailed in the pilot’s hometown.

“I want to see Sajida’s body burnt and all the other terrorists in Jordanian prisons .?.?. Only then will my thirst for revenge be satisfied,” said Abdullah al-Majali, one of dozens of demonstrators in the center of Karak, Reuters reported.

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

My heart goes out to the people of this region. Here's to hoping that modernity takes hold over there and the religious can be tolerant, even of apostates. And to hoping that great nations stop destroying their secular progressive movements in order to control their oil.

6. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

I applaud the country of Jordan for taking such swift, decisive action against this a-holes.

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Did anyone see the vid of that Jordanian pilot burned alive??

I can't even look for it. Apparently it took him 22 minutes to die.
    Fuck. Pure hell on earth.

That has to be the most painful way to lose one's life.

8. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

A lot of westerners have joined ISIS. Even some Americans and Brits have joined.
    Even Americans and Brits.
    Now that is a typical Americam view of the world.
    USA and BR. No one else exists.

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

No one worth mentioning anyway

10. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Vietnam, Afghanistan Iraq, Syria .....
    Each time a monster was created.
    And now some right wingers in the US administration Americans want to arm the Ukranians !
    Now how will that finish?
    The Europeans are getting tired of America

11. orejon4

Trust me, the Americans are getting tired of America. Believe it or not, there are a lot of us who do not support the actions of the government led by its corporate controllers.

12. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

As unpatriotic and commie as this post looks...I'd have to agree

Lots of people assume that the government is nothing more than a puppet for the rich, that's going to screw over the majority of Americans at any chance it gets

13. orejon4

Now if we could just get conservative & reactionary white workers to work with those of a different hue/book/orientation, we could make some real progress.

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Well there's also the belief that the rich is keeping the races divided, to prevent said progress

15. orejon4

Bingo! That's why it's so hard to work with those jokers!

16. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

doesn't ISIS still have a female american journalist?

as for the burning of this man in Jordan...horrific...most people would die quickly form smoke inhalation but because they did this outside with a cage it was the fire that killed him...I am just waiting for all of these countries to come together for the common good of completely wiping ISIS off the map...

I have no sympathy for any american that joins ISIS...mistake...regret...a change of heart...put them away and throw out the key...

these barbaric acts inferiorate me...