Jaime Pressly's Real-Life Biracial Significant Other

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Kid Rasta, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Jaime Pressly has a new man who's part-Cuban, part-Black (mulatto)...his name is Eric Cubiche, who's a dj in L.A. I managed to get a pic of them clowning. They're not just dating -- he actually lives with her.

On NBC-TV's 'My Name Is Earl', Jaime's married to a brutha....in real-life she's living with a biracial Latino.

Here's the pic of them 2gether:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...en=14880956-11FF-7E0D-95AC925D279369E07427124

The Kid Rasta 8)

2. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

I emailed Eric to confirm.

The Kid Rasta 8)

3. nativerunner

nativerunner New Member

I thought she was married to Brodie Mitchell? As for Cubans, many are part West African. I know Martin Sheen is actually part black because of his Cuban heritage. This means Emilio Estevez and Charlie Sheen also have some African ancestry (though far back in the family tree). They must about 1/16 African. So the African population in Cuba has intermixed with the Spanish population. The two populations have merged and are now simply "Cuban."

4. Kid Rasta

Kid Rasta Restricted

Re: Reply

Peep the pic in the link above.

The Kid Rasta 8)

5. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

Re: Reply

This is a theory that I havent seen practiced by any of the Cubans I know. They are just as skin stuck as any other group of people.

6. nativerunner

nativerunner New Member

Cuban History

I talked to a Cuban guy from Miami who told me that a lot of Cubans don't want to admit the African heritage, but I know the intermixing is a real history of some of the Caribbean countries. That was what I meant. I am aware of the "color" caste system that had often existed in colonial times ("castizo" versus "mestizo" versus "Spanish Noble Man" etc.). I posted an article about African History in Mexico in one of the other threads. As for the US, I saw a statistic that said about 70% of African Americans are part white due to the history of the south.