Jamie Foxx hospitalized

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by fly girl, Apr 15, 2023.

1. fly girl

fly girl Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 9
    • List
  2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Oh shit, this is rough! Hoping he pulls through. Hes one fine and talented man. I never knew Jamie Foxx wasn’t his real name until just now..

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Glad to know he was up and alert. Hopefully a speedy recovery is in process!

4. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I think his real last name is Bishop . . . something Bishop. Unless he paid to have it legally changed his name . . . it is is Eric Bishop

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

6. bdeep

bdeep Active Member

I don't know if he's getting better or not but his friend Charlie Mack just made an IG post saying "Pray for Jamie". Hope he recovers

7. 2legit

2legit Active Member

[​IMG]

Arrest the A-hole P Diddy right now and throw away the key. The internet is abuzz about his involvement in Jimmie Foxx's attempted murder. Foxx was possibly poisoned. I'm telling you, Believe it when Kanye West says that "In Hollywood, a lot of people come up missing."

There is a rumor that P. Diddy is a closeted gay and an Illuminati person. For years I've wondered why Justin Bieber was mad and acting-up all the time at the height of his musical career. It turns out he was around P. Diddy a lot and its possible the naive white Canadian kid was the victim of rape by P. Diddy.

P. Diddy would not hesitate to throw those who trusted him under the bus. I remember many years ago one Saturday night when he was partying. At the end of the night, when he was leaving the club with his body guard, police suddenly pulled them over P. Diddy was carrying an illegal firearm. He asked his body guard to hold the gun. I'll give you $7 million dollars if you say it's yours. The guy foolishly agreed to the offer. The police found the gun and the gentleman was arrested and convicted of the crime. P. Diddy never offered anything to his former body guard. He just fired him and moved on with his life.

8. 2legit

2legit Active Member

9. bdeep

bdeep Active Member

I don't know why anybody would hang out with Puff's snake ass

I've heard sum strange things about Puff

That nikka is into sum other shit

10. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

According to CNN, Jamie Foxx finally is out of the hospital!!! Hallelujah !!

11. fly girl

12. fly girl

I can’t seem to work the quote feature…

‘Looking for info about Jamie I came across dirt on Quincy Jones. Hate that I read it because I can’t even listen to Q now. Ugh

13. fly girl

Do we have a dirt thread? Where we can post ugly rumors about celebs?

14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

IMO the "Random Media commentary" thread would be a good spot for it:

https://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/threads/random-media-commentary.26375/