Jason Kidd & Hope Dworaczyk

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by nobledruali, Feb 21, 2008.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

Hanging out during ALL STAR weekend. :p
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

jason kidd is a high-yellow brotha..

don't get it twisted

j/k

just wiki'd him..his pops was black and his mum was irish..

keep on mixing

8)

3. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Although Jason Kidd is 1/2 white, 1/2 black, he looks more like a white guy. I don't consider him a "brotha" based on looks.

As for Barack Obama,

[​IMG]

he's 1/2 white 1/2 black but he looks more like a BM, thus he's more so considered "black".

4. LA

LA Well-Known Member

He ain't even high-yellow.

The dude is white. Look at his skin tone and the blue eyes.

[​IMG]

5. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

Yeah 3 things either happened. His dad is a mixed or high yellow brotha himself, he is a rare breed of white looking biracial people or......hate to say it, but it is possible....His mother had another man's(white man.) baby.

6. nobledruali

Well sorry gang but Kidd does consider himself black no matter how white he looks plus sometimes the white "genes" do dominate. For reference sake check out Denice Williams' son and/or Victoria Rowell's daughter eventhough both of them look somewhat "more black" than they did when they were babies.

PS>You can also check out Cash Warren as well.

[​IMG]

7. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Its funny how black guys are used to claiming white-looking black chicks as black all the time and then take issue when a very light black guy comes into the picture. Maybe its simply because the light skinned black girls have always been thrust forward in the community and media while light skinned black dudes are relatively invisible in comparison.

Anyway I always hate these stupid comments. White people these days can claim folks whose skins look like milk to guys with dark olive skin (Italians, some Arabs some Latinos). But black guys limit who they can claim to about a few shades of brown and black. Enough of that crap. Jason Kidd has never denied his heritage; why do some of you jokers. His father was black (he died years ago). He wasn't probably 100% Nubian but there's hardly any damn black person in America whose family has been in the country for at least five generations. He grew up in Oakland. his first serious girlfriend was gabrielle Union back in the day. His complexion means nothing. If he had the complexio of Kobe Bryant he could still get any chick he wanted.

8. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Rowell is only 50% black at most and the father of her daughter was a black guy. That being said I have never seen a person with as much black blood in her as her daughter look so white. I mean REALLY white. Blonde, straight hair (not a curl in sight), blue-eyed, white skin (not pale skin---WHITE skin) and no African/black features whatsoever...anywhere.

9. nobledruali

No the father of her daughter is white.

10. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

not that it matters anyway

:)

i have cousins who are lighter than kidd..

I came out a bit darker

my family is a hodgepodge of genes

..i remember my white friends in college, who never seen a "black" person, that was so light..

they thought i had white cousins

pretty funny

p.s. - the only reason i consider my cousin to be "Black," is the fact that....he's my cousin..and I pretty much grew up with him..

call him a white guy (used to, all the time) and he'll be offended, right before his fist hits you in the mouth

11. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

only reason i brought up race with kidd fellas, was because of him going with a white woman, while looking kinda white himself..

nothing more

i'm not screwing with the fair-skinned brothas

:wink:

just trying to help some guys here, who are like "why the fuk is noble posting up pics of white women with white guys."

12. kenny_g

kenny_g New Member

I don't think none of us are raggin on lightskinned brothas. The point we were all making was he is super light to be half-and-half compared to most biracial people and we were just drawing up theories, I know I was just drawing up theories. I don't know where jamalspunky got that from.

13. malikom

malikom Banned

Kidd and cash are both half black.May not look like it but they are half black nonetheless.Genetics works in odd ways.There are lots of half black dudes who look fully white (especially alot of jewish/black mixes)
    What i wonder is would alba still be with that dude is he looked more "black".....or would that chick be with kidd if he looked more "black",if that makes sense lol

14. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i see where you are getting at..

when it comes to "interracial" dating, some families are more accepting of lighter-skinned people, as compared to darker skinned ones..

for various reasons..

the opposite may exist as well, however, it's no secret that dark-skinned black people were viewed more negatively, than lighter skinned black guys..

i mean, c'mon..

look at colin powell, condi, obama..

u'd see them in higher positions, before you would see a dark one..

think some white people are still scared

:)

..as time goes on, you'll see more acceptance of darker black people..

it just seems that our government is in a "test-phase," where they're putting black people on the lighter scale, into high-level positions, to see how this nation reacts..

over due time, you'll see darker shades; and pretty soon you'll see wesley snipes lookin brothas named Jerome, as vice-president

15. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Well-Known Member

I dunno...Condi ain't exactly light-skinned...

http://image.24ur.com/media/images/extra/Nov2004/6023016.jpg

I'd say she is about average for blacks in the U.S.

16. nobledruali

:idea: Yeah & I'll bet money that Condi will marry a white man when Bushie gets out of office and then she'll run for the Senate as well. You heard it here first :!:

17. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Very good point, Kid.

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

What Eastern European country Hope is from? The name sounds Czech or Polish.

19. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i'm going with polish, judging the by end of her last name..

i'm willing to bet she has some polish heritage, in her family tree somehwere...

as for me...

well..

judging from my last name, I should be a descendent of a white englishman...like a lot of brothas in america

:roll:

j/k

20. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

This is the ONLY Country in the world that would consider Kidd a BM