Jennifer Aniston & 50 Cent??

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

LMAO! Are you implying my response was too harsh, Daddy Ra. :p

Yeah, I know it could've been worse and has been a million times, as perfectly illustrated by the skanky example you're referring to. I guess I just found this one extra annoying since I'd already been annoyed by it before.

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

No question there are WW who hanged with 50 and not being photographed. Handler is just role playing not really in a IR with him.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

We totally agree on something. Dude is worth hundreds of millions of dollars and is famous, he can definitely pull top notch women of any ethnicity.

4. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Naw, not harsh at all. That WTF level shit just gets old and played out. If dude was gonna hook up with some white woman he'd have done it by now.

And I don't think it will ever happen either. 50 Cent stay on that hood level beef and drama bullshit. Unless it's some white woman that likes that kind of hood level shit, I don't see it happening.

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I agree 100% on the WTF stuff, and sadly most of the threads in this section fall under that category.

Yeah, the WW folks keep trying to connect him to don't seem to be the types to be into the BS he's into.

6. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Damn, people reading all kinds of shit in all directions on a picture that depicts a millisecond of something. Nothing going on here, neither attraction, nor uncomfortableness. Just a damn pic where she happened to have a "face" of some sort. I bet there are several
    others from this moment, but they arent published because they dont convey a selling moment. This means nothing in neither direction. From what I understand, they have known each other for quite some times and are friends.

7. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

She's not with him now but Chelsea said they dated.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol
    Lol
    Lol
    Lol

I cant believe this thread got more than one page to it.

9. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Of course she's gone black. Girl is now past her prime and her eggs are no longer viable!

Dusty Pussy Represent

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Lol.
    Oh i forgot.

If u dont black before 30 u are suspect.

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

That pic was used as 'proof' that Jennifer Aniston and 50 had been intimate.
    There's only one pic of them hugging, I think that was from 50 Cent himself.
    It's not like it was a photoshoot. Her face says it all. For whatever reason the woman just isn't real comfortable around 50.lol

I don't think they're friends either. Curtis Jackson is Chelsea Handler's boo.
    Jennifer is a friend of Chelsea. If not for that connection their worlds would not intersect.

Nothing against Jennifer Aniston, but I've never seen her in a pic before really with a Black person. That's not really her social circle.

This isn't an either/or situation. Some interwebz gossip site implied the two were intimate and many of us just don't see that happening.

12. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Damn :smt043 :smt043

13. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I'll knock the dust off it for you :smt112

14. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Oh, shit! ...lol You just made me spit out my protein shake. ...lol I'm dying, here!!!!!!!! LMCAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Dont forget to wax it

Lol

16. The Dark King

You're joking but.....

17. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Don't do it, Dark. Step away from the edge. We can talk about this, homie. ...lol

18. The Dark King

lol

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Hahahaha!!

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember a photo of Julia Roberts in an embrace with her personal trainer at the time. He was a black man. The written caption stated that if her boyfriend at the time actor Patrick Dempsey saw these photos he'd be very upset. I thought it was funny because of the fact that there was a photo of her at her high school prom and her date was black.