Jennifer Aniston & 50 Cent??

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Jul 18, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

[​IMG]

Jump
    Jump
    Jump
    Jump
    Jump

2. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

.....I guess that explains the ease of experience she reflected in her close-up role with Denzel Washington in the movie "Pelican Brief"........Julia probably has some secrets that are, in her mind, too costly to share and that she will take to her grave.....

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The OP article said Dec 14, why post it now?...lol.
    plus she never broke up with her fiance and she likely knows and met 50 through her BFF, Chelsea Handler. They still talk.

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Can we say reading too much into it either way

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She specifically wanted Demzel Washington as her co-star in The Pelican Brief. In the book, Washington's character was white. The two are very good friends. Julia's situation at the time was that Pretty Woman, a modern retelling of the film and play My Fair Lady, made her a star and America's sweetheart. She tried to make everyone happy. And it seemed that it was her job. But the reality is that she is only human. Hollywood tried to maintain the "studio system" where they told a performer who they were friends with and whom they should date or even marry because they are investing in that performer's image and brand.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2015
  6. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Yep. There is nothing to read into that pic.

From the look of it, she appears to be in the middle of talking. Her mouth doesn't look like it's in a normal position. I'm pretty sure she was in the middle of saying something when that picture was taken.

It's just a picture people. Stop reading into something that isn't there.

And yeah, that article is 8 months old, why post it now?

7. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Its unbelieveable this is on the page it us.

8. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Right. Jen was totally comfortable in that pic with 50.

So what do you call this??
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Aniston is a Hollywood celeb. Her normal reflex when anyone is taking her pic is to smile big.
    I'm reading into that pic with 50 Cent because it's apparent she's uncomfortable.
    Why is that so hard to believe?lol:smt101

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

Whats hard to believe its being discussed

10. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Those 3 pics are with men that she was either dating at the time or spent 10 years of her life pretending to date on a TV show.

Those pics prove nothing.

You have no idea what was said before that pic was taken or during the taking of that pic.

It looks to me like she's in the middle of saying something.

Plus, it doesn't look like a professional photog/paparazzi took it, considering the HORRIBLE lighting in the pic with 50 Cent, so another reason that goes against the whole "she puts a smile on for every photo taken" theory.

You're reading TOO much into this. If she was uncomfortable with 50 Cent, she certainly wouldn't have her arm draped on his shoulder.

11. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

12. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

If you are 59 getting to 60 and never had a black boyfriend and then presto you go for a 33 year old back man yep you are suspect as in the case of Momager Jenner so yes Momager is a dusty pussy.:cool:

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Are you sure Kris Jenner has never been with a BM until recently??
    I wouldn't depend on the tabloid media as confirmation of anything, especially who's fucked whom the last 30+ years.

I kind of doubt this is Kris' first brotha.
    Where do you think her girls got it from??lol

14. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Kinda like that Madonna dating Tupac situation :rolleyes:

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

So your dad dated ww? Lol

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Madonna flirts/dates BM but,never had a child with one.

17. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-366102/Madonna-wanted-babies.html

'Madonna wanted to have my babies'

By Nicole Lampert and George Gordon

Last updated at 08:29 21 October 2005

An imperious command from Madonna is hard to ignore. So when she summoned basketball star Dennis Rodman to help her have a baby, he was quick to oblige.

The fact that he was at a Las Vegas gaming table and she was in New York was only a minor detail. Rodman dated the singer in 1996, when she was at the height of her fame and he was part of the legendary Chicago Bulls team dominating the NBA.

"Madonna wanted to have my babies," Rodman, 44, writes in his autobiography I Should Be Dead By Now.

"Here's how far it went. One time I was in Las Vegas at the craps table doing my thing when I got this frantic call. It was like the 'somebody died call' from New York.

"I picked up the phone and Madonna was like, 'I'm ovulating, I'm ovulating. Get your ass up here'. So I left my chips on the table, flew five hours to New York and did my thing."

Standing on her head

"We got done and she was standing on her head in an attempt to promote conception -just like any girl trying to get pregnant. I flew back to Las Vegas and picked up my game where I left off."

18. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

There are a lot of rumors she was banging OJ

19. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

According to Dennis Rodman's ex-wife Annika Bakkes, she was listening to Howard Stern one morning when he was on and he told of his sexual escapade with Madonna. Annika was very embarrassed when called by Stern about it.

20. Satchmo

Satchmo New Member

Chelsea Handler and 50 cent are exactly the same age so she's not a cougar. :grin: just sayin