Jewish WW Are Less Likely To Be W/ BM Than Non-Jewish WW

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by LA, Mar 9, 2008.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

I stand corrected. Afterall, i did say "think"

:)

I remember him going on about one of his parents being jewish, and the difficulties he faced, when dating white girls, because of his skin color. He still managed to hook up with white women tho, which is a good thing. In the face of negativity, he kept doing Lenny, and dated whomever he wanted to.

2. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i have dated at least 6 jewish women in my past and it went well. I had no problems with them or their family. I guess the only issue was my religion, but they were more open minded than that really.

most are still really great friends now

3. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

but true, they probably wouldnt marry me, some would, though i dont think i would marry someone outside of my religion--though if they were Messianic believers I would.

4. Canelle

Canelle New Member

:roll:

5. LA

LA Well-Known Member

... ? .. ?

no comment Katharina?

6. Canelle

Canelle New Member

The webmaster removed the antisemit post I was rolling my eyes at. ;-)

7. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

can't blame him

8. Canelle

Canelle New Member

No, not really. Thank you Mr. Webmaster. 8)

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I know Marci X is not a good flick but at least the homeboy had a kiss with a Jewish woman.

10. shortygirl09

shortygirl09 New Member

I don't know if my input counts because while Jewish, I'm not practicing, but yeah, I'm definitely attracted to black men at times. My last serious relationship was 5 years, and he's mixed Jewish/Italian/Dominican and originally from Brooklyn (BEAUTIFUL man, lol), and I met someone recently who's a Naval officer here where I now live in Virginia. I tend towards brainiacs, and this man definitely fits the bill. I hope we get to be good friends if not serious, but we'll see.

And I gave up a long time ago worrying about what my family thinks about who I date (I'm kinda hardheaded, lol).

;)

11. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I know this is an old thread, but I'm Jewish and I've only dated Black men.

12. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Oh, really?

Interesting.

Do you have any Jewish g/f's that are like that?

13. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I used to have a Jewish friend, but she dated both B/W.

14. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Oh, cool.

I'd like to meet some nice Jewish ladies.

15. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

What's your type?

16. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Slim (or somewhat), very artsy, eclectic, witty.

5'4-5'9 (preferably).

No preference in hair color.

I typically like lighter skin tones.

Likes to excercise (even if it's occasionally).

I like lighter eyes but it doesn't really matter.

17. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Shopping???
    :smt081

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Nope.

Just telling her what I like.

I am always willing to compromise. ;)

19. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i always wondered that myself

most of my friends have been jewish and about 25% of the women i have dated were jewish, so i wonder if jewish people are as liberal as they say they are , esp the non religious and secular jews

20. I've been out with a couple of Jewish girls, both of whom I'm still good friends with, I have to say that, once you earn their trust, they either seem to be absolutely not interested in deepening the relationship, OR they are amazingly warm and friendly, flirting outrageously with me, and you get as close as you want. No middle ground, which I can't figure out!

One of my best friends is an Orthodox guy, he jokingly warns me off "his" women (big Jewish community around here) but actually gave me tips if I ever I decided to take his cousin out???!?!? I came away with quite a headache... :)

As WW go, I would say they are behind only Irish women in how positively they regard darker guys.