Jewish WW Are Less Likely To Be W/ BM Than Non-Jewish WW

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by LA, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

How old are you and what age(s) of women do you like?

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I'm 24.

I like 19-23.

3. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

:shock: How is a cougar supposed to get her freak on with you posting ages in that range? :smt011;)

4. Athena

Athena New Member

That's just cold LA. Oh and the 5'9" upper height limit. Sheesh how are amazon cougars supposed to get their freak on????

5. GirlieGirl74

He even put a height limit on us?? Now, I'm really upset. :smt088

6. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Since I'm 6'1'', if she wears heels and is 5'10'', she'll be taller than me. :)

7. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I can still my freak on w/ them, too. ;)

8. GirlieGirl74

and the problem with that is....? ;)

9. FG

FG Well-Known Member

ah? eh ? awww.... shieeeee....
    :smt089

10. Athena

Athena New Member

FG, you're looking damn fabulous in your new avi! Meeeeooooowwww :smt023:prayer::D

11. What's 'cold' about it? Leave the lad alone, that age-range of women has always been the most heavily demanded, and always will be. Tis genetic. A younger woman will, all else being equal, always beat her older sister.

Some study concluded that female beauty peaks at around 27, which coincides with the fact that a man's strength/muscle size, again, all things being equal, is at it's greatest at 28.

12. Athena

Athena New Member

I was playing with LA and thankfully he knows that hence his playful response.

Besides beauty is truly a matter of perception. I personally think healthy pregnant women are absolutely the most beautiful yet many may not feel that way. I might find a 20 y/o man more beautiful than a 40y/o man and that is my perception. Or I might find a 50 y/o man far more attractive than a 20 y/o. Any study that claims beauty "peaks" at a certain age is suspect to me simply due to the variation in perception.

13. No no, it was like-for-like research, the only other thing I remember clearly about it was that they used subjects who had been extensively photographed across their lives, and asked a panel of viewers to rate the pictures from 1-10, without divulging the actual age of the subject in the photo. They tallied up the scores, and found the greatest scores occurred at an average age of 27. Pure maths. There were quite a few viewers, though I don't remembr how many subjects were used.

It's been while since I read that research, but if anyone remembers it and has a link, a rep point awaits!!

14. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Agreeing with Athena FG. :)

15. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Sounds like you'd like my niece. She's 5'6-5'7 and 19 going on 20 next month. She's an ex-athlete. She played all through HS, but not in college. Only thing is, she lives in AZ and I know she finds different men attractive, I don't know her type.

16. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

jewish women would be the only non christian women that i would ever date or marry

17. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

I am Jewish and I date whoever I want. My parents don't care and even encourage it.

I have friends from all over the world encompassing every race and religion. That's the way it should be.

Like I have said a million times before....it is quality that matters.

18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

True J. You know more on London women than I.

19. GrecoJones84

GrecoJones84 Active Member

So, is that absolute bottom or second place? LOL I have not heard anything about the Irish.

20. Ha, yes you're right I didn't make that specific!! Damn, I'm getting uncharacteristically sloppy in my old age, well-spotted and good on you for pulling me up on it!!

Yes, that is 2nd place. Just going by what I've seen, they have an astonishingly high rate of IR marriage. I've got two irish women relatives, in my extended family. I drink in a few Irish bars, and I've just had more success with Irish girls than English, why I have no idea. Cut it any way you want, but the facts are the facts.

3rd place to German/Austrian women.