Jewish WW Are Less Likely To Be W/ BM Than Non-Jewish WW

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by LA, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Good to see a fellow Jew on here. If I may ask, are you Askenazi or Sephardic?

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Jaybee had you been to Ireland? If not I hope you can visit since you would have a bumper crop of women. I saw on TV of a place in Ireland where women come to find husbands in this pub. Very interesting.

3. Nope, but a few of my friends have, they've found the women extraordinarily brainy and welcoming. Plenty of Irish girls in London. And you'll pretty much always find me in an Irish bar on March 17th, their people and mine are very much cousins in spirit....

:)

4. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

I am an Ashki. What about yourself?

5. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I'm both, but I'm more Sephardic.

6. rpeg

rpeg Member

since this is the stereotype and myth section, I would argue that a common stereotype is that white jewish women are very open to black men. From my experience of the years, it's been true and if anything it's been true because of a shared sense of victimhood from mainstream society. Again, this is based on my experience of conversations with a girl or two.

Another related example, my father was in Ireland (probably back in the 80s) and an irish man came up to him and said, "I understand how you feel. we're the niggers of europe." My father's black.

My larger point, some communities of people believe that they can identify with others, such as the black community. Whether or not it's true.

7. AfroLove

AfroLove Restricted

I find that hard to believe.

I've read that female fertility begins to decline as early as 27. All other things being equal, I would assume that beauty correlates with health which, for both sexes, peaks during our mid-twenties. Women in their mid-20s are also at their most fertile, I don't know about men.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
  8. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

and whats wild is that jews are supposed to be pretty liberal yet the liberal secular jewish women still use the religoious practice of only dating and marrying other jews as an excuse not to date blck men.

got to love those liberal principles!

9. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Well then...

How about those black Jews? :)

Wait..

I can't remember the last time I met one of them. :neutral:

10. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

lol

Are we talking about Black Israelites?

I met two dudes who were I think Israelites, yet they were both cool with me and liked that I was Jewish. Go figure...lol

11. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Isn't Shyne Jewish or converted to Judaism in prison? :)

12. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I haven't heard about that.

Maybe?

13. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

no talkinga bout white jewish females not black jews

14. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Yeah, you're right. He did.

If you want to check someone for something, check the thread first. I've posted in this thread several times hence knowing the topic and also being Jewish. I was replying to what L.A. said. SMH...

15. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

wasnt checkign anyone, its not a website for checking anyone

16. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Then what do you call what you did then?

Checking, calling out someone, correcting etc. It's all semantics.

Regardless, if you want to "correct" someone, next time, make sure you're right before you say something.

17. rpeg

rpeg Member

I think it makes sense that you would make huge generalizations in the "stereotype" section of the forum. Hopefully you don't do this in real life because that would be a shame.

Everything you just wrote there is very petty and strange.

18. rpeg

rpeg Member

Half my family are black Jews, not black Israelites however. They're a part of a smaller community. I don't know a whole lot about it yet but, there's a difference amongst some of the black and jewish communities.

19. BlackCohen

BlackCohen Member

ME: Albiet this is a year late but I have just joined. I am biracial and Jewish from bith my Ghanaian father and English mother (I practice). Anyway here in the UK a lot of white Jews do not accept me but who cares.
    I have dated a few Jewish women who are white as well as a black Jewess. Trust me they are well in to black guys.
    It is usually the parents conservative views that influence them to not be involved (this is the stereotype which so often enshrouds interracial relationships as a whole, but not exclusively).
    I would prefer to date someone Jewish because I have a daughter from a non Jewess and it has been a nightmare after seperation (was not married ) I would also consider someone who would consider adopting my belief.

That is my input if it means anything.

20. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

BC,I hope you can find a Jewish girlfriend. Welcome to the site.