Jewish WW Are Less Likely To Be W/ BM Than Non-Jewish WW

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by LA, Mar 9, 2008.

1. BlackCohen

BlackCohen Member

ST Thanks x2

2. AdventurSum

AdventurSum New Member

i'm not sure if anyone mentioned this but i didn't feel like flipping through all 9 pages on this one. lol something important to keep in mind with jewish women and interracial dating is, a large amount of jewish women do not date non-jews period. so it's not even a skin color thing. as opposed to say light skinned latin women who don't date dark skinned men whether they are any nationality/culture including their own. now what's up with that one??

3. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I'm Jewish, and I can see how what you've said holds true. Most of the Jewish women I know, have married/dated Jewish men, not all, but most. Now the men, that's another story...lol

4. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah i was waiting on answer myself

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

here in america jewish women are few and then there is the racial barrier in america. so im not sure if jewish women would break down the walls to get with a jewish bro or just a regular bro.

im converting to judiasm

6. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Jewish people usually stick within their own people.

7. LA

LA Well-Known Member

I'm shocked.

8. Tirkah

Tirkah Active Member

What was it on the richter scale? LOL

9. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

10. Tirkah

Tirkah Active Member

Did you actually feel it where you're at?

11. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

I should've put 7.2 cause I felt the Mexico earthquake today.

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

because Im coverting to judiasm and live in the south it would be hard to find a ww jew that would date a bro

13. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Jewish parents are usually strict as hell. The mothers/fathers want their little Hebrew princess to find herself a nice Jewish man.

Just what I have noticed.

14. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

here in the US up in the northeast and also in California, Jewish women are very plentiful and many do date brotha. I would say i have dated as more Jewish women than i have protestant or christian women and about the same about as i have Catholic women.

they are just more easy to meet in New York and New York State and in LA. easier on campus as well

15. RRoyce55

RRoyce55 Active Member

Like tuck said!!! 100%
    Boston University has a nickname, and it's not B.U., it's B.Jew. Many a new york jewish family sends their kids here. Just ask Howard Stern. At the same rate, most of em dig chocolate, mostly the less practicing jewish women.
    Those that go to temple weekly, far less likely.

16. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

My uncle (Jewish) went there.

Interesting...

17. Tirkah

Tirkah Active Member

My cousin graduated from there last year and that's exactly what he said. He met his gf there who's a Jew. Her father finances his post-grad, the entire thing. He wishes he met her when he was in undergrad. Mind you he got so many scholarships when in undergrad but it was still expensive.

18. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Wow...

Is he going to marry her?

19. Tirkah

Tirkah Active Member

He better. He's pretty deep in the family now. He got a job in NYC and she's still in Boston but will be joining him in NY in a month or so from what I understand.

20. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LOL like he's doing a bid...

Thats really cool. I hope he's in it for the long haul.