Jewish WW Are Less Likely To Be W/ BM Than Non-Jewish WW

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by LA, Mar 9, 2008.

1. bonsaiiKITTEN

bonsaiiKITTEN New Member

Other than Lisa Bonet's parents, can't think of any offhand. Jewish women are more pressured to marry other Jewish people. Of course, this increases the risk of things like Tay Sach's, but hell, what do I know?

2. z

z Well-Known Member

Looooook at you Miss Tennessee, flexing your medical brain cells, lol.

3. z

z Well-Known Member

This is not something new. Jewish kids have been dominating major Academic institution for decades. From medical schools, law schools and MBA programs

UCLA is known Jew CLA,
    USC as Jew SC
    U of C as Jew of C
    U of I as Jew of I
    Northwestern as NorthJewstern

Jewish women are very liberal for most part but have not witnessed that many IR with BM tho.

4. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Thats cause their parents (especially their daddy) wouldnt allow it.

5. bonsaiiKITTEN

bonsaiiKITTEN New Member

Why thank you, kind sir. ;)

6. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Well, if we're going to get negative connotative names for schools, I'm glad it's good representation. I thought Asians were taking over the colleges.

7. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i always wondered about that, why are they so liberal yet dont IR much anymore. they used to in the 80s and earlier. i dated many jewish women in university and grad school in new york.

i do understand the religious issue, but i dont understand why secular jews dont IR seeing as they interrmarry outside of their race at 50%.

perhaps, its an education and class thing and they dont date outside of their social class, making the numbers much smaller.

i didnt have problems personally meeting and dating jewish women, but then again, most of my friends were jewish.

8. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

There's something rather funny about the Black men on here asking about Jewish women who are often regarded in marriage and motherhood as the most bossy, controlling and emasculating women around. :smt081

Jewish women are not less likely to be with Black men than non Jewish women. There are many types of Jewish women who will go with BM, less that will actually marry. Liberal Jews have been swirling forever and know the issues concerning exogamy, esp from the outsiders perspective.

It should also be noted that WHITE (like Black) is just an Umbrella term. In any real relationship with a "together" White woman you realize or should realize that she is part of real ethnic or national cultural heritage/identity.

In a Jewish woman's case, just because she's not a religious Jew or doesn't go to temple, doesn't mean she won't acknowledge or take part in other aspects of her culture, so Christian BM shouldn't freak out when she does.

P.S.... Black women stole that "Good man thing" from Jews, who are always looking for a "good Jewish girls" or "good Jewish women" for their sons. So guys, there's lots of "good Jewish girls" out there for you to break the glass and have Jewish children with. :p

9. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

10. z

z Well-Known Member

Yes Asians: Indians, chinese, Japanese, south east asians are getting there too.

Wow, blacks if it is not for our diaspora, the Caribs kids and African decents then our number in prestigious institutions would have been tiny. LOL

11. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

"Nice Jewish girl and nice Jewish boy" LOL

Heard that many times....

I've never emasculated a man. ;)

Link doesn't work....

12. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

I'm sure you haven't wonderful :p , but you know the Jewish Mother stereotype.

I should start a dating site.:!:

13. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Yes, I do. Thank God my family isn't like that, but I do know of some....:smt045

LOL! I thought that was a real site.

Shiksas already have mass appeal....

14. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

i never knew any bossy ones, per se, i am sure they were in some since. well, i too dont think they are less likely to date or marry black men. there are alot of black men, jewish women IR couples.

i loved all the jewish women ive dated and am friends with most of them to this day

15. tuckerreed

tuckerreed New Member

taye and Idina are a great pair; also sidney and his wife just to mention others

16. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

What... Theee... Fuck???:smt108:smt104

17. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

"Sophia Serpent"?

Really?

18. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

They like the asians love the idea of preserving the race unless it means marrying white then its cool to step outside the culture.
    The rich no matter what color or creed are held to a different standard. Ask the Lybians.

20. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

Oh lawd....