Jewish WW Are Less Likely To Be W/ BM Than Non-Jewish WW

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by LA, Mar 9, 2008.

1. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

i hate generalizations

there are so many variables involved with attraction. One guy may have a blast engaging jewish WW while another may not. that's just how the game is.

some guys cant get any women all...doesn't mean that women don't like men, right

:p

2. luvattractivewomen

luvattractivewomen New Member

The subject isn't about attraction perse. It's about religious duty and 613 mitzvohs. So, the more liberal types tend to date whomever. The devout will not.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

"naw. naw. they dont get my swag...I mean they dont get BM's swag. thats why?"

4. luvattractivewomen

Yes, the "swag" is very important. You have to communicate your "swag" eloquently. If your "swag" is misunderstood try to use analogies to further explain your "swag" so that she knows that it is something she must respect and desire. If that fails call her a lesbian and leave. Because those are the only two possible reasons why a woman would not want a man's company (the inability to understand one's swag or she is a lesbian)...

P.S. I am happy to find another sarcasm brother

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

LOL. you are too rite. that goes into the macking thread. Bros need to know that sometimes its not them and sometimes it could be the female is not digging you or it can be anything. in any case dont take it personal.

the best thing a dude can do is tighten up his mouth piece, dress in a proper manner and keep trying. sometimes its good to get with good bros and they will tell you what they do and what they say. no shame. do it.

6. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I don't think there are more younger generational Jewish women dating brothers. I doubt it happens in Tel Aviv.

7. luvattractivewomen

Actually, it does happen there a lot.

8. African Prince

African Prince New Member

I am Jewish been with black men ......

Jewish women it's not about color as it is about religion .

I'm white and looking for a nice black man :smt039

9. Jase

Jase Active Member

Why did you call yourself African Prince??

10. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

Good question. I would like to know too.

11. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

I thought it was confusing.

Maybe he or she is having an identity crisis. :smt081

12. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

Probably looking for an African Prince

[​IMG]

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

he gay

14. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

The person's brain probably blipped out. Or the person could be a transgender.

15. Daggerrrrrr

Daggerrrrrr New Member

:smt023

16. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

LOL @ the end of this thread...

Wonder why "it" didn't aim higher and go for a king, instead of a prince....lol

17. Daggerrrrrr

Daggerrrrrr New Member

lol:lol:

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

19. AngelofMusic

AngelofMusic New Member

?confused?

So I'm a Messianic Christian (yeah a black Messianic dude right?!) and as much as I would love to date a Jewish woman I'm thinkin it probably isn't going to happen, but, with that said I didn't realize that in New York Jews refer to themselves as being white or Caucasian...I study Jewish culture pretty heavily to understand more and I know for SOME to mix with African blood is the worst thing a Jewish man/woman could do because it is considered the lowest form on earth (even though there are many black Jews...literally....and they're not converts) but in San Francisco Jewish people see themselves as being Jewish...offspring of Shem....and here I am standing in solidarity with my Jewish bretheren encouraging them to embrace their identity like a meshugina...I am utterly confused now by this conversation...shalom

20. Inner Beauty

Inner Beauty New Member

What do the Jews you know, refer to themselves as? My grandparents paperwork when they came to America, said "Hebrew". No mention of race or ethnicity. My mother isn't European, but she refers to herself as White.

I love seeing Black Jews. The Israelites would consider me a Fake Jew, cause I'm not Black, but there are Jews who you mentioned who are Jewish and who don't see me as a fake.