Jrue Holiday & Lauren Cheney

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Steven, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Steven

Steven New Member

2. satyr

satyr New Member

OK, now tell us the funny version.

3. Steven

Steven New Member

Wasn't really trying to be funny. The dude just black as hell.

4. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Looks like a regular brother to me.

Even if he is dark, who gives a shit? Nothing stupider that black people insulting other black people for having dark skin.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Actually he isn't. He's a beautifully complected chocolate color. Sexy as hell. :smt060

I love this couple. That's my city's team. LOVE their twitter exchanges. So feeling the love they have. :smt055

6. LA

LA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Steven

Steven New Member

Lol I knew someone would start crying. Black folks are so easily offended. It was a stupid joke so relax. Black folks tease and joke about our skin color. Like light-skinned dude's haven't been popular since the 90's. Why can't we just joke about things? I'm going to make a preemptive apology. Anyone that was offended I apologize that wasn't my intent.

Start at 1:23 after that joke stop the video. Especially if you're easily offended.
    [youtube]h8FOVz0AAEc[/youtube]

[youtube]YiVcnxQGfLI[/youtube]

Just jokes.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

You weren't trying to be funny but make a joke about the guy?? The whole intent of jokes are to be funny. And black folks are easily offended? No reason for us to be offended at all, right? Oh that's right. A biracial man of African decent is in the White House now so all the ignorant shit directed towards black people in America has magically stopped, so feel free to say or do whatever ignorant shit you feel like in regards to black people, especially if you are black, because it's just a joke........:shock:

9. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Rep coming.

11. Steven

Steven New Member

With our tragic history of course we are going to be hyper sensitive. Especially when it comes to race and yet trivial things also rule us. Like inappropriate jokes maybe annoyance yes but rage is unnecessary.

Of course there's time when anger is very appropriate. It's the irrelevant things that offends us that's the problem.

What?

I didn't say that in my comment at all. I'm not a black conservative that pretend all racism is imaginary. And when blacks encounter real racism or offensive things. Yes we should be angered.

Well yes you and I have the right. This is America we suppose to have those rights. Yes I will continue to say ignorant and crazy things. Especially if it causes me to chuckle at it. If it isn't mean spirited or hateful I don't see a problem. Has you no black humor is very rude and crude. I love my people and I love being black. We mock and make fun of each other all the time. And like I said before I don't like hurting people feelings. If I ever injured a person feeling I would apologize. Like I said before if I injured someone's feeling or offended them. Then I apologize but I'm going to say what I want to say.

12. Steven

Steven New Member

No brotha I'm sorry that's something you're born with.

13. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

The joke would of been funny if it was like bruce bruce or Akon. This guy is dark yes but not really joke worthy dark.

14. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Ummm........ No one here expressed any "RAGE". All everyone did was point out in various ways how ignorant you came across by saying you were not trying to be funny but made a joke about someone's appearance. It either was meant to be a joke that no one but you found funny or it was not. Your excuse to cover yourself didn't help matters.

And you are indeed correct. It is America and you have the right to say what you wish no matter how ignorant. Just man up to the shit when you do rather than make excuses.

15. Steven

Steven New Member

The joke has been said a thousand times by black folks. If I was trying to be funny I wouldn't have said that lame joke.

That wasn't the only thing you was trying to point out. You brought up Obama and other random stuff had nothing to do with the comment.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  16. Steven

Steven New Member

Look I don't have a problem with Akon or Bruce bruce. Or any dark-skinned brother at all.

Maybe the joke was inappropriate or whatever. I just think some folks in this forum is uptight and judgmental.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  17. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

nice to know that intra-racial skin tone bullshit still exists

:p

18. Steven

Steven New Member

So black folks we shouldn't joke about skin tone anymore?

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Yo. I'm not interested in trying to play ignorant ghetto minded one up bullshit with you. You said something ignorant and multiple people basically called you on it. Man up, own it and move the fuck on already. Don't make the mistake of further putting a spotlight on your posting as you have with this thread already by trying to outwit, out play and out man me on dumb ego shit. Go find someone else to play that shit with or better yet somewhere else to play it. Thank You.

20. Steven

Steven New Member

Whoa someone's pissed off like I said I apologized once. I'm not going to keep apologizing if you don't like it to bad.