Kamala Harris' "blackness" is questioned

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DudeNY12, Feb 11, 2019.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

You're right on both counts, Kamala came in almost dead last in the 2020 primaries, and came from a state the Dems already had in the bag. Pete and Beto did better than she did as I recall, and Beto had the potential to help turn TX purple. Beto actually had me the most excited. Anti-white male misandry from modern feminists did him in.

Hillary was America's only shot at a female POTUS. The ballot box is damn near the only thing white men still control they won't let another female get as close as Hillary did.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

These two really have a hardon for dissing Kamala Harris.
    Kamala may not be popular, but she's also not really doing anything as VP for people to hate her either.
    Anytime someone makes a list of the least popular VPs and specifically excludes Dan Quayle, I question their motives.

4. andreboba

5. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Yeah they have hate boner for her lol.

She hasn't really done anything to be worth the level of hate she gets.
    Or I should say nothing she has done as VP uniquely bad her record in Cali was shit.

6. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I kind of think they are more upset with the position she holds as the heir apparent of the Democratic party. Krystal and Saagar are a little bit too much sometimes but they are pretty smart. They know that the Democratic party is stuck with her because identity politics won't let them replace the most powerful woman (of color) in U.S. history (even if she is wildly unpopular) with anyone else on the Ballot in 2024 (If Biden doesn't run again) or 2028. They know that Kamala will get creamed in a head-to-head election with a MAGA, and that means the country will go right back where it was before.

7. Skaddix

Yeah if your goal is to get rid of Kamala you need her as unpopular as possible and to bog her down with scandals for a graceful exit.
    If Joe runs he can pick a new VP I suppose its occurred again.

8. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Wasn't Kamala behind some shit in California too?
    Like keeping black men locked up for free prison labour?
    The shit that is going on in USA where black men are warehoused in prison is sickening.

9. Skaddix

Yes she kept them in prison for labour to fight Forest Fires in Cali.

She also wanted to send poor Black and Brown Parents to jail cause their kids weren't showing up for class....

Yeah she is shit lol but my point is more as a VP she has done anything uniquely bad to be this unpopular or get this much hate.

10. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Where I'm at now in 2021 if you got locked up by Kamala you probably deserved it. Unless you willfully ignore these ignorant savages and ratchets out here in those streets. BM like us don't live in fear of getting locked up (maybe pulled over but that's another story), there's a reason for that.

11. ColiBreh1

12. andreboba

More nonsense. VP Harris just returned from a world diplomatic conference representing the Biden administration where she shined.
    The media and the right wing are doing their best to show there are sharp division between the VP and POTUS.

https://www.npr.org/2021/11/14/1055...arris-returns-from-diplomatic-debut-in-europe

Notice how the conference and Kamala Harris performance were barely covered on Twitter or MSM.

13. ColiBreh1

14. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Perception is reality in politics. She has worse approval ratings than Dick Cheney. That can't possibly endear her to the White House who themselves are dealing with record low polling numbers.

I don't think the doom and gloom of Kamala's Vice Presidency has anything to do with the right-wing. If anything they would relish the chance to have her believe that she is more popular than she actually is. So if Biden doesn't run in 2024 she will run instead which would virtually guarantee a MAGA victory.

15. ColiBreh1

Jack has been reporting on the beef between Team Biden & Team Kamala in the White House since at least February. This CNN hitpiece article basically confirms the beef.

This is correct. The Right is salivating over DeSantis or Trump vs. Kamala 2024 POTUS general election.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  16. ColiBreh1

17. ColiBreh1

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Kamala was 100% correct