(Kan)ye West and wife, Bianca Censori

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

172FB0B7-0618-40FE-80BF-8E9E24219957.jpeg

He sure does have a type!!!!

Kanye West has married Australian Yeezy designer Bianca Censori two months after his divorce from Kim Kardashian was finalised.

The rapper, 45, tied the knot with Censori, 27, in a private ceremony, TMZ reports.

The couple have been spotted wearing wedding rings but have not filed a marriage certificate, the showbiz news website reports.

Censori is ‘head of architecture’ at Kanye’s brand and got a bachelor’s and master’s degree from the University of Melbourne.

After graduating, she worked at Toscano Architects and was a design consultant for Kolektiv, both in Melbourne.

She has worked for Kanye since 2020.

…. Crazy…….

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

This sounds like one of these stories that turn out to be rumors but then you remember it's (Kan)Ye so the chance of it being true is VERY high. And what do you know...

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Now we also know what that new song he had called "Censori Overload" was about.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. beccaomecca

I agree, it seems to be posted everywhere online. She looks like his three last exes. It’s definitely impressive that she graduated over here then landed a head role at Yeezy then married the billionaire owner.

Hopefully it works out for them both.

5. darkcurry

Yeah people are comparing her to Kim K but it is only similar in looks because I looked her up and she is very intelligent.

6. beccaomecca

Yes def in looks. You’d have to be highly intelligent to keep up with Ye’s here, there and everywhereness. With such a large age gap you’d hope design isn’t the only thing they share in common. I commend her lol she’s got balls and has made pretty significant achievements in her career. I always wanted to be a shoe designer lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

9. beccaomecca

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Sure is. Wondered why she wanted to date him after all the drama he had caused?

11. beccaomecca

I feel like she doesn’t want to, lol - money and the glitz n glam of such a lifestyle has a magnetising effect, especially on a girl from down under lol.

12. Allevi

Allevi New Member

How could I miss this news... I just found out that Kanye got married after his divorce from Kim

13. darkcurry

Yeah I take that as her really not feeling the papper attention!

14. beccaomecca

Could well be - who bloody knows lol hopefully they’re genuinely happy.

15. brethard

brethard Active Member

A federal cabinet minister has suggested controversial US artist Kanye West may struggle to get a visa to enter the country, considering his history of anti-Semitic rhetoric.

It has been reported the 45-year-old rapper and designer is planning to travel to Melbourne to meet the family of his new Australian partner, Bianca Censori.

Last year, West praised Hitler during an interview with far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.

"I like Hitler," West told Jones, later adding he saw "good things about Hitler".

"I love Jewish people, but I also love Nazis."

Education Minister Jason Clare said to describe such comments as awful "would be an understatement".

"I don't know if he's applied for a visa yet — but Google it, you will see that he seems like he's a pretty big fan of a person who killed 6 million Jewish people last century," Mr Clare told Channel Nine.

"People like that who've applied for visas to get into Australia in the past have been rejected."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-01-25/kanye-west-may-be-refused-visa-over-anti-semitism/101889728

16. beccaomecca

Sounds like a pretty Australian thing to happen. They banned Chris Brown from coming and nearly didn’t allow Eminem. Yet do nothing about the continued issues of our own country. They’ll do anything to stir up some controversy I swear. Yet here we are nationally ‘celebrating’ Australia Day…..

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  17. XenNChill

XenNChill New Member

Alright folks, place your bets.

-1000 on less than a year.
    +500 for two years.
    +2000 she ends up pregnant
    -800 he has a mood swing and leaks texts during their marriage
    +700 Kim K reconcilation rumors
    +1000 North says she likes her more than Kim.

Did I miss anything?

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

They also banned or tried to ban Johnny Depp for bringing his 2 yorkies on his private jet and not declaring them, even though they never interacted with anyone. Australia Govt has a huge stick up its ass.

19. beccaomecca

Yeah that’s right I remember that! They’re such backwards weirdos in government here!! In the height of covid while we were all in lock down they flew the rock out here to film a movie!! Because he couldn’t film in America. They’re stupid lol.

• List
  20. brethard

brethard Active Member

Kanye West shielded his face as he enjoyed an evening out with his new 'wife' Bianca Censori on Tuesday, days after reportedly becoming a suspect in a battery investigation.

The controversial rapper, 45, emerged from Beauty & Essex, a restaurant in Los Angeles, with his new 'bride' following close behind.

West, 45, was recently named a suspect in the battery investigation after he allegedly snatched a cellphone belonging to a woman and threw it, according to TMZ.

The musician shook off the drama as he attempted to unwind in Hollywood, where he donned a balaclava over his famous face, a hefty coat, track pants and his usual boots.

Bianca, an architect who hails from Australia, was busy on her phone as she departed the club. She wore furry white boots that hiked up to her knees and a back mini dress that displayed her legs.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ves-Beauty-Essex-new-wife-Bianca-Censori.html

• List