(Kan)ye West and wife, Bianca Censori

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 13, 2023.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

If this is how they dress in broad daylight, looking like a bank robber and a god damn yak, I’d hate to see their role play outfits.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

3. brethard

brethard Active Member

After the news about Bianca's secret nuptials with Kanye broke, she quickly deactivated her social media accounts, and an abundance of fake accounts have now popped up on Instagram claiming to be her.

The couple met in November of 2020 as Bianca left Australia right after she graduated from university and moved to LA to work for Kanye as the Head of Architecture at his fashion design company Yeezy.

According to friends of Bianca, she is a stylish and smart 'social butterfly' and she had been studying architecture at the University of Melbourne when Kayne offered her a job.

Bianca's friend Kate, told Nova FM's Ben, Liam and Belle: 'Ye slid into her DMs, found her on Instagram, and said, "Come and work for me," and she dropped out.'

https://mol.im/a/11778581

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. beccaomecca

Aussie women and American men just work lol

FF3ABAA0-FBFC-4305-822B-0B3293BE05A6.jpeg

5. brethard

brethard Active Member

6. beccaomecca

There’s no doubt he’s styling her and godddddd who is styling Ye lol.

I’m all for men in tight clothes but he’s looking like he’s wearing a whole females outfit with the leather jacket and tight pants. I like these two together he looks super happy to be with somebody supposedly ‘normal’.

Seems to wear that wedding band proudly too.

Hoping to see more of this Aussie and American mix in the media and the streets!

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Kanye West and Bianca Censori are seen out in Los Angeles

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Alternate headline:
    'After years of speculation Jax and Sonya Blade FINALLY makes it official!'

[​IMG]

8. brethard

brethard Active Member

9. ColiBreh1

I thought the interaction was fine.

10. darkcurry

Eh, I doubt he didn't know she was married to Ye nor who she was to begin with. This has setup written all over it. More than likely on his end just trying to get heavy attention.

11. beccaomecca

Looks like a typical Aussie white girl frothing at the mouth over interaction with an African American haha.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. beccaomecca

TOTALLY AGREE! Nobody around and she just happens to walk right into his direction. Unless you live under a rock, you know who she is.

13. ColiBreh1

Actually I feel that Kanye & Bianca's 'ship/marriage is still new & the average person doesn't know what she looks like without looking her up. Especially now with her new short blonde haircut look. She previously looked like a Kim K clone.

14. darkcurry

Yeah I agree that part can be debated. But the fact he has a camera and asking her out of all people out is very suspicious.

15. brethard

brethard Active Member

16. darkcurry

17. darkcurry

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I wonder if her booty was real?

19. XenNChill

XenNChill New Member

I can't lie, I did not think these two would still be standing at this point. That's egg on my face, then :oops:

20. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Tuscany, Italy - 080623

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]