(Kan)ye West and wife, Bianca Censori

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Bliss, Jan 13, 2023.

1. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I love them together, but her being Australian, i doubt she's comfortable showing her pierced nipples lol. I thought this dude was godly!

2. brethard

brethard Active Member

Oh boy...

Rapper Kanye West's new 'wife' Bianca Censori is the daughter of Australian Mob royalty.

The 46-year-old rapper reportedly had an unofficial wedding ceremony with the Melbourne architect, 28, in January - just two months after his divorce from Kim Kardashian was finalised.

Daily Mail Australia can reveal Bianca's father Elia 'Leo' Censori did hard jail time after being convicted in 1982 on a charge of possessing a prohibited import (heroin) and sentenced to five years with a minimum of three.

Leo is the brother of Eris Censori - a notorious gangland killer once dubbed 'Melbourne's Al Capone'.

Eris was sentenced to death in Western Australia for a murder, but the sentence was later commuted to life imprisonment.

The death penalty was abolished in Western Australia in 1984, although the last execution in Australia took place in 1967.

Eldest brother Edmondo, known as 'Eddie Capone', has convictions in Victoria for violence, including assaulting police, theft and threats.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-Melbourne-Al-Capone-sentenced-death-80s.html

3. beccaomecca

Oh sht that's crazy! Five years is hard prison time in Australia lmao. You can murk someone over here and only get slapped with 14 years. If that..

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. beccaomecca

Not suss at all

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. bdeep

bdeep Active Member

@beccaomecca

He was literally right next to another boat lol

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. beccaomecca

Lmfaooo, just wow, his whole ass is showing to a bunch of oblivious people hahah! The chemistry is real!! On closer inspection lol she's not even facing him initially and looks unappeased lol while his whole ass is showing to the world. They need to be more discreet ...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah it's VERY clear what was going on here. They're some FREAKS! lol. Honeymoon phase still in effect.

9. bdeep

bdeep Active Member

Gives a whole new meaning to the saying "Showing your whole ass!"

And yea they gotta be more discreet with all those damn people out there LOL

10. beccaomecca

Saddest part is Kimmy K and the kiddos are gonna see Dad's ripe ole mooning ass coz once these pics are out there's no reedeming lol. I feel like he had to talk her into it pretty heavily, bloody Americans know full we'll yall irresistible to us Aussies haha. I hope there was some give and not all take! It's just so humorous to know how many people were around including the driver boat person lol and they were all none the wiser of Ye getting his needs met. Epic!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. bdeep

bdeep Active Member

Oh yes I know lol;)

And I honestly thought they were alone becuz of the 1st pic so when I saw the pic of the other boat being right next to them I lost it hahaha. I love a good BJ too but I can wait until we're in private LOL

12. brethard

brethard Active Member

Well, this sucks lol...

Kanye West and his Australian 'wife' Bianca Censori have been banned for life by a Venetian boat rental company following their indecent exposure scandal in Italy last week.

The couple sparked controversy last Monday when they were spotted enjoying an amorous moment on a water taxi in Venice, with West exposing his bare buttocks in front of gawking tourists.

Images of the couple showed the American rapper, 46, seated at the back of the river taxi while his Australian so-called bride, 28, placed her head in his lap.

Venezia Turismo Motoscafi, the company that rented the boat to West and Censori, have since spoken exclusively to Daily Mail Australia and confirmed the couple are 'no longer welcome' aboard their boats.

In its statement the company condemned the pair's bawdy activity, while confirming it was 'completely unaware' what occurred on the boat the photos were made public.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12476675/Furious-Italians-ban-Kanye-West-wife-Bianca-Censori-life-couple-commit-lewd-act-boat-Venice-no-longer-welcome.html

13. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Got to stay aware of the cameras. He knows that. So can't feel bad for him at least.

14. brethard

brethard Active Member

Police are investigating Kanye West and his 'wife' Bianca Censori after they were caught on camera in a compromising position during their Italian holiday.

The couple sparked controversy last week while in the romantic city of Venice as West exposed his bare buttocks while on a boat and Bianca was seen kneeling in front of him.

In other images the American rapper, 46, was seen seated at the back of a river taxi while Australian Bianca, 28, nestled her head in his lap.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...Censori-police-investigation-boat-Venice.html

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. beccaomecca

Police are investigating lol how embarrassing. They both knew better than this and it's a really whorish look on her behalf. The poor kids having two parents with publicised sexual escapades!! Hopefully the urgency was worth it for them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. bdeep

bdeep Active Member

This entire situation was foolish lol

I still can't believe they were this bold. I guess when u make enough money you just say to yourself "I don't give a fuck!!" LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. beccaomecca

This is why I don't trust Christians lol one minute the dude is congregating half of America to his ranch acting like God 2.0, walking on water, claiming to want to protect his kids, to basically marrying a stripper who he clearly styles coz no Australian female is wearing that weird shit willingly, to exposing his naked ass while getting blown lol now I'm all for a black naked ass but they could have at least waiting to dock lol. The honeymoon phase will eventually fade. I'm still laughing about nobody even noticing.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

I really could have gone my entire life without seeing Kanye West's ass.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  19. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Is it just me, or does anyone else think the old dude driving their boat looks like Trump? lol

20. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Could be why he picked that particular boat for them to do their public fuckery. Rich people logic. Go figure.