Kanye West LIVE on TMZ

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by K, May 2, 2018.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

We all know there have been all sorts of stories and questions about Kanye lately. TMZ just released a story with him saying he was addicted to opiods after liposuction in 2016, causing the breakdown. He says he was "drugged the f... out " when he met with Trump. He ranted about all sorts of things live on TMZ today.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/01/kanye-west-opioids-liposuction/

(can someone pop this up here? I don't know how)

2. K

K Well-Known Member

Wow...it's still playing here. It's really something to watch him, the whole thing.

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Meh.
    He has a new album slated for release next month. Controversy sells. Just ask his wife and sister-in-laws.

4. K

K Well-Known Member

He kept texting through the whole thing - probably getting coaching from them

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That speaks volumes.

Pop up what? The videos?

6. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

It wouldn't be the first time he's executed a PR stunt to sell records and promote his clothing line.

Last edited: May 2, 2018
  7. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah it's like an hour long. Thanks!

I haven't figured out how to put up the videos or the stories on sites - just the links. I'm kindof technologically challenged.

8. darkcurry

Yeah, I kind of am too. I just hit search on youtube and that is all that came up. I tell my nieces and my GF I'm learning though. lol.

9. K

K Well-Known Member

Yah see I can't figure out how to post what it shows actually on TMZ (with the whole video) Maybe that's not an option on here though, IDK. I'm sure the whole thing will show up on YouTube soon enough.

I'm bad because I have boys who are really tech savvy so I defer to them. Some of the stuff, I just don't care enough to learn. I figure I'm doing well that I do some things on my phone other than call and text now. I think I'll always have some resistance to technology.

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

This. I'm just gonna ignore Kanye's fuccery & the outrage it causes because he did the exact same thing to promote his 2016 album "The Life of Pablo". I don't see how this isn't transparent to everybody.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Another rich asshole acting dumb. Next

12. darkcurry

This is bad promotion though. Offend your audience? I don't believe for one second he is going to get the kind of support from MAGA fanbase that he gets now. Even when promoting The Life Of Pablo he was always known as the woke rapper. Now he is known as the sunkenplace rapper they are calling Koonye.

13. K

K Well-Known Member

Do you think maybe he's going for the white crowd now?

14. darkcurry

I think he is trying to change people's minds and is going for Trump supporter crowd. He is trying to bring them all together. That is what I get from his tweets. lol.

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I think he's going for the crazy crowd now. Lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. K

K Well-Known Member

well there does seem to be a LOT of them around!!

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Kanye admitted to being prescribed opiods after undergoing liposuction surgery.lol

I think he might be bipolar also. More meds.
    There's a fine line between genius and crazy, also I think we throw around the term 'genius' too loosely.

What I saw from that TMZ rant is someone who's been entitled because of his artistic and financial success and believes he's 'gifted' about EVERYTHING.

This fool said that Black folk being slaves for 400 years in America was a CHOICE.

I've been reading on social media that Kanye is seriously threatening his musical legacy with his way out comments.
    If this is a genuine publicity stunt, it had the opposite effect. Honestly I don't think his fan base is as deep and loyal as he thinks it is.

18. K

K Well-Known Member

I think there's some mental illness issues there combined with meds.

I think if it was just a PR stunt then he could have done it without sitting there for over an hour going on and on. He probably would have gotten much further with showing up and dropping a few comments, than doing what he did. He looks like a complete idiot.

In his hour long rants he admitted that he still takes opiods....saying now it's only one, couple, few in a week rather than 2-9 in a day.

He's preaching free thought and love. There was no free thought in anything he said. Then there's the idiot Harvey Levin going cheering him on.

19. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

I'm convinced the clown is off his meds, and also a total moron. He and the orange dude deserve each other.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  20. K

K Well-Known Member

The really unfortunate thing about all this is if what we are seeing is mental illness induced by medication or not, he's not likely to get the help he really would need.

I see that there is a call for boycotting