Kanye West LIVE on TMZ

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by K, May 2, 2018.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

If this is a case of mental illness I don't know how I'm going to feel about Kim. Is she that dim to be unaware? Or does she have a hint and just isn't trying to step in?

I don't know if I would feel sorry for her or pity for her not stepping in while your husband is going through something. It's just like @K said there was no free though in anything he said.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Kanye West is 1 of the most popular rappers in the world & has a huge non-black fanbase. The most popular Hip-Hop forum on the net, KTT, is named after him (KTT is short for Kanye To The). If you go to a Kanye West concert, most of the crowd is non-black. If you go to a Kanye West pop-up shop for his clothing/merchandise, most of the crowd is non-black.

Here's an example from the local Dallas news when Kanye did his pop-up shop in Dallas a couple years ago:

Here's 1 for Houston:

As you can see, Kanye being an open Trump supporter/conservative is not needed.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  3. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Ignoring Kanye. He's not important

4. K

K Well-Known Member

They are saying the comment that Kanye made about taking a pill once or twice a week rather than a few a day might have been about his meds for mental illness, not opiods.

5. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Well said. Do people actually pay attention to him?

6. ColiBreh1

Yes. He's been in the headlines non-stop the last week or 2.

The reason he's getting so much MSM attention is because he's hasn't talked to public/media or been active on social media since 2016 when he had that nervous breakdown.

7. ColiBreh1

SMFH. I'm so tired of the Get Out memes & references.

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

His flakiness assures headlines for a reporter, I guess. They know each time he opens his mouth it's ratings gold.

9. ColiBreh1

For folks who were worried about Kanye's album sales, Billboard just dropped this news report video clip:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Impressive.
    I heard the album preview live stream crashed repeatedly from so much traffic.

I also saw on TMZ live today, footage of his birthday party where he was joined by heaps of celebrities who turned out to celebrate his day.
    (*He looked very chilled and not actually bloated like those other recent pics..Kim looked cute)

11. ColiBreh1

When was his Birthday?

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Not sure..over the weekend maybe? they highlighted it today..

Edit .Looked it up..june 8

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member