Kanye West & supermodel Irina Shayk?

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Jun 9, 2021.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Looks like this has been a rumor for a couple weeks because TheList.com dropped this informative video on May 27th:

Now TMZ just confirmed this 'ship within the last hour:

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1402651973971709954
    [​IMG]
    https://www.tmz.com/2021/06/09/kany...radley-coopers-ex-irina-shayk-france-rebound/

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

The first article is throwing shade at Kim she must've touched a nerve with them. lol.

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Kanye need to breathe, get therapy and detox from Kim before he hooks up with a new one

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Hot babes should avoid megalomaniacs who have a history of refusing to take their meds. This won't end well - for her.

5. Summerred

Summerred Well-Known Member

I agree. Kanye have his mental health issues, no shame about it, but he really need take care of himself. Honestly here i don't totally blame Kanye because Irina is a big girl and also had a child from her previous relationship and she is the one who don't have a mental health issues. Imo she should know better, if this relationship is only about his money and fame i think she is looking more desperate than Kim.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
  6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

We all know this isn't going anywhere, right? The only question is if it dissolves into nothing or ends with a ridiculous bang.

Also GOOD GOD this woman doesn't have a type LOL. From Bradley Cooper to Kanye West??? What a wild wild world

7. Summerred

Don't forget the soccer player Christiano Ronaldo, i think he was her first famous boyfriend. Just looking her short list of boyfriends the similar factor here is rich famous guys, i think this is her type. Idk about Kanye but Cooper and CR7 had gay rumors, real or fake.

8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I don't think I knew about Ronaldo, but he makes more sense with Cooper. Just look at the three of them, Ronaldo, Cooper, and West. One of these things is not like the others lol.

I mean no disrespect tho! I'd love to be in the position to date Russian supermodels. The closest I've come is completely missing my window with Minka Kelly.... smh :p

9. Summerred

All this guys are high profile celebrities in their own land, a player, an actor and a singer. Kanye is a BM unlike CR7 and Cooper and i don't think Irina have a story with dating BM, i think Kanye is probably the first. Speaking just about looks Kanye aged better. Only if he was taking care of his mental health, i don't think he is in a good place now to start a new affair, he is looking for distraction. I don't think he was deep in love with Kim but a divorce still is a hard thing and he have kids with her after all. Anyway they both are adults and Irina can't say that she wasn't warned if this don't end so well. She can take care of herself because i don't think she is naive.

10. Summerred

I saw this comments from a instagram fan page about Irina
    Screenshot_20210610-141602.png Screenshot_20210610-141723.png
    And this last
    Screenshot_20210610-141338.png
    lol I knew Kanye is rich but i didn't know he was that rich. Like more than CR7 and Cooper combined. More power for him.

• List
  11. ColiBreh1

Forbes announced earlier this year that Kanye is now worth a Billion dollars.

12. darkcurry

Obviously other things factor in when the looks and personalities are different... and some times that be money. Also as I have said about Kim and Van Jones. This could be nothing more than just a fling. People do that when they get out of relationships and just be out there looking for sex.

13. darkcurry

Yeah he has been a billionaire for a quite a while. I think he is up there with being the richest black person in America.

14. darkcurry

Kanye has a HISTORY of being with some very beautiful women. Also the only thing I'm seeing that is surprising pertaining to Irina Shayk is that she just hasn't been romantically involved with a black man before... at least publicly. So other than that I don't see how it's shocking that Kanye who has a history of pulling hot women couldn't pull her. Supermodels been dating black men. Some of the most beautiful and famous supermodels out now have been or are with black men like Bella, Shanina Shaik, Kendall Jenner, Doutzen Kroes, Anne De Paul.

15. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

They're only dating IMO. It's not like they moved in together.

16. Summerred

DailyMail is giving details about this affair
    Screenshot_20210610-183934.png Screenshot_20210610-184006.png Screenshot_20210610-184046.png
    Apparently their connection isn't a new thing
    Screenshot_20210610-184234.png Screenshot_20210610-184435.png Screenshot_20210610-184540.png
    DM even did a list of Irina's past relationships lol
    Beyond Bradley and CR7
    Screenshot_20210610-184624.png
    I used to listen LP, i know who is this guy but had no idea that they dated.
    Screenshot_20210610-184647.png
    WTF, this man is a ugly grandpa lol
    Screenshot_20210610-184737.png
    She had rumors with The Rock, i think she is his type and the last rumored boyfriend before Kanye
    Screenshot_20210610-184829.png
    Conclusions: Miss Shayk don't have a type. Young, older, attractive or ugly, she is getting all. If the rumor with The Rock have some truth i think he is the most close that she got with a BM before Kanye and i'm not sure if people see Dwayne as a BM or like a pacific Island bro.

• List
  17. ColiBreh1

I don't think anybody in this thread or any article from the last couple weeks or so has suggested otherwise.

18. ColiBreh1

Looks like they've been finally caught together in public:

• List
  19. darkcurry

OR multiple types(excluding looks obviously. lol.). Only a few of the women I dated are close in comparison with the exception of most of them being white). I know it's no secret my affection for Bella but I'am also into Iskra Lawrence and Shanina Shaik. All totally different from each other.

20. ColiBreh1