kanye west...what is he doing?

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by JUANMACKER, Jun 27, 2016.

1. K

K Well-Known Member

You'd think eh. But for many the statute of limitations doesn't allow for that. So they go to where it may hit the hardest - the money.

Often attorneys will recommend that rape/molestation victims sue. For some, they feel that they have more control over the situation than waiting for the criminal system.

2. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

The purpose of jail is to reform and or punish. Stripping money does nothing to a millionaire...especially if they have more of it. Hell, aren't black people due 40 acres and a mule for getting fucked over by one of the richest countries on the planet? Never gonna happen, but they'll be in old ass BC's pocket. This mofo a speed bump away from death - LOL and will gonna take 50-100 mill to teach you a lesson - YEA, BELIEVE THAT IF YOU WANNA!!!:smt043

I heard he was trying to buy CBS, stepped on the wrong toes and, viola, here come the old ass rape charges (again)...you'd be surprised what syndicate money can do/buy.

What I will say is if you put yourself in harms way, you get what you get. I (and tens of thousands of soldiers) never knew certain White House lies, but no one's compensating them for their death. Can a soldier sue G. Bush for his fake WMD shindig? We're led blindly to fight while the average civilian is back here shopping, fucking and overeating.

When you're a woman and you're entering the DIRTY, NASTY world of entertainment - your gonna give up some pussy. PERIOD. A ton of men sell their souls to become stars in the music industry also - sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass so that they can get ahead. Then they turn around and do the same nasty shit to the next new comer (do you think the whole B2K scandal was the only one?). Women aren't alone. It's just easier to see them as victims. That' how society is set up.

Same thing about our daughters who go get stupid drunk at college parties, then are "raped"...by our drunk sons. Why are the girls victims in this situation? People act like women innocently stumble into parties, they have no option to leave, men stick a funnel in their mouths and feed them booze till they black out. No, most of these women have already been slobbery drunk at dozens of parties in the past 6 months. What would happen if they breathalyzed the boys and determined that they were too drunk to make sound decisions...would that neutralize the rape crime? What if the boys woke up first, said they couldn't remember last night and cried rape?

Are any of these women really so naive and innocent that they don't think that at any second of the day - some guy wants to stick the wood to them? Even the most unattractive woman knows - Uhhh, he just wants to fuck... So, knowing that...why go get slobbery drunk with the same dudes?

...people need to hold themselves to a higher standard. I don't get crusty drunk at my companies Christmas party or other office function knowing that job is where I intend to excel, be promoted and earn a living. I understand that is a professional domain...the same way those women went to parties/entertainment functions to get ahead. She's there conducting business. Act like it or own up to what you are willing to do.

I've seen a lot of disgrunntled/pissed off dudes in office work places. Mad because little Susie leap frogged them because she got big tittles, long legs and the boss loves blondes. Susie is in every gov't job I've ever had.

Thousands of women perform sex acts at the hopes of getting a record deal, getting in the newest video...or just getting to fuck a star (and maybe a baby). Sometimes it's after she's robbed Peter to pay Paul just to get a degree or two...she walks in the office and some perv is like, "I need sex." She can walk away upset. Take the long career path and never get to where she wants to go in life or she can take the short cut, have sex with this guy and head directly towards her goal cutting decades off of her career path. What will she do?

One thing she won't and cant do is show up 20-30 years later saying the she was raped (no rape kit), no credibility and looking for money or notoriety.

The court system needs to get it's shit together.

3. K

K Well-Known Member

Wow! That was quite the tangent.

I don't have one of those sitting back with popcorn gifs handy or you would see one here. This should be interesting.