Kelly Brook and her new man David McIntosh

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by quantumblack, Feb 3, 2014.

1. fexo

fexo Member

The women on TMZ were losing their minds over him the other day..

2. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Same here

3. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

One of the sexiest things about dating a man so much bigger than you...the one-armed-control factor :smt060
    Such a great looking couple! :heart:

5. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

I agree.

6. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kelly-brook-beats-cheryl-cole-3123646

Kelly Brook beats Cheryl Cole, Jessica Ennis and Denise Van Outen to be named most perfect girlfriend

We can't say we're surprised curvy Kelly topped a poll of 2,000 men to be crowned celebrity winner of the best GF

Busty Kelly Brook has been named the 'most perfect girlfriend' in a celebrity poll (of dreams).

The 34-year-old, who has been showing off her famous curves in a new bikini shoot in Miami this week, beat off stiff competition from gorgeous Geordie Cheryl Cole, Olympic pin-up Jessica Ennis and blonde bombshell Denise Van Outen to clinch the title.

It comes after 2,000 men were asked which famous face resembles their perfect partner.

The study, by dating app Lovoo, also revealed that the 'perfect girlfriend' is 5ft 5inches tall, drinks white wine, has no tattoos and supports Manchester United. How very particular.

And while Kell was the most popular celeb choice, she's far from single and ready to mingle after being spotted with her former Gladiator beau David McIntosh in Florida... sorry boys!

The lingerie model was snapped frolicking in the waves on a sexy swimwear shoot for a new bikini campaign and appeared to be loved-up with her very own Mr Muscle.

Modelling a flattering bandeau style top which barely contained her famous assets and her hair loose around her shoulders, she looked naturally stunning and every inch the perfect girlfriend!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kelly-brook-beats-cheryl-cole-3123646#ixzz2tH69ClyC
    Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

8. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I see the difference now. If that Royal Marines tattoo is real, I won't be calling him Deebo to his face, lol.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Oh 'tis very real, haha.

At the age of 16 David fulfilled his childhood dream of becoming a Royal Marines Commando known to be the hardest and longest military training in the world. He served in many conflict zones from the Gulf, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia to Northern Ireland. Upon leaving the Marines David landed a role of Gladiator "Tornado" on SKY 1 hit show "Gladiators" (UK version of "American Gladiators"). As the hard hitting unbeatable Tornado he caused a stir on and off the set. He became a popular celebrity in the UK due to his rugged good looks, tumultuous love life and bad boy image. In 2011 David became a proud father to son Logan Phoenix Mcintosh.

Between his time acting, modeling and celebrity personal training David couldn't let go of the action and danger he was accustomed to as a Royal Marine and still works in various hot spots around the world as a hired security operative fighting Terrorism and Piracy in Africa. During his time working as a mercenary David was in the headlines when he was among former commandos who escaped from an African despot’s henchmen after a gun battle at sea.

- See more at: http://kingdavidmcintosh.com/#about.html

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

A couple that works out together...........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...get's to make out together, lol :smt008

Party time for V-Day

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

That paparazzi person can't get enough of the couple which is good.

12. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

homie is way too into his own build. Look how the other guy is looking at him and that outfit :smt043 That should be in the "what not to wear" thread. I'm surprised the ladies like it -- looks like too much vanity and showing off ... I guess celebs can get away with it

That's the kinda outfit that would get you into a fight in some clubs :mrgreen:

...And what is that she's carrying -- a novelty purse? That shit could get her shot by cops in today's "mass shooting" paranoia

13. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Initially I was too blinded by the muscles and tattoos to notice the look on that guys face. Priceless. :smt043:smt043:smt043

While I think that man is incredibly gorgeous, a few of his outfits are hideous. But it looks like he's sweet to her, and that's what matters at the end of the day :heart: So, as long as he holds her hand, kisses her, carries her like a rag doll and treats her well..I say he's fine to wear gross outfits from time to time. :cool:

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The hate on that dudes face is totally disgusting.

15. orejon4

British Deebo gets a pass, lol.

Is that hate, or is he jealous? Lol.

Seriously though, good for them as a couple. Wish them all the best.

16. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

The latest rumour is that they have split. One of the reasons I didn't want to set up a separate thread for this couple was because Kelly's most recent relationships have all been very short; so wanted to avoid a thread for a short-lived romance. If it is true and they have split, it was good while it lasted. They made for a pretty hot couple.

QB

17. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

if they split, I'm not surprised. somehow they don't look right together.

Not in a single pic in this thread do they look "genuine"

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Much Thanks QB!, for alerting us to this sexy smiling couple, regardless.

Aww, that's too bad, :( she seemed to be genuinely into him. I looked into it and this is what is being reported as the reason...

He responded to the break up also...

IDK, I think if he really has feelings for her and wants her and wasn't being a prick user, he will try to win her heart back. Sounds like she truly fell hard for him.

19. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Dude has more tatooes than Queequeg...He looks like a damn Polynesian tribesman or some crazy ass shit.

I bet he was hogging her mirror as well as the spotlight.

You women have to raise the bar...too many bitch ass niggas have access to pussy.

20. orejon4

LMFAO