Kelly Brook and her new man David McIntosh

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by quantumblack, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I did manage to catch one of his workout tweets...and he sounded nuts. A real lug.

Anyway, his exposure has lead to playing lead male role for J-Hud's new video... :eek:

[​IMG]
    peekaboo

[​IMG]

:D Wowee

2. quantumblack

quantumblack Active Member

3. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Wowee is right!! So stinkin handsome! :smt007:smt007

She seems like such a sweetheart, I wish them nothing but the best :heart:

4. xoxo

xoxo Well-Known Member

His tats are not good attractive. No homo

5. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

I hope for his and her sake this is the real thing, she has very bad record of letting go of guys she seems to be really into. Purely to look at she is a dream but she has rocks for brains.

6. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

And couldn't act her way out of a paper bag.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Her face and figure are her trade. That's a good thing. I hope to watch Survival Island or Piranha 3-D again.

8. orejon4

Were her boobs three dimensional? lmao

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Only from the side.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Says you. :D

[​IMG]
    Attractive indeed.

So is he, and so does he (if his tweets are anything to go by, lol). Perfect match! :)

11. Stumper

Stumper New Member

Indeed, a perfect match. Two self styled narcissists. And Kelly buying her own engagement ring.

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/she-did-what-kelly-brook-shelled-out-for-her-own-engagement-ring-after-david-mcintosh-proposed

I bend over laughing at you guys saying these two are perfect for eac other, simply because they are smiling in a publicized photo op.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Uh, wrong, we just said they both seem dumb as rocks also. So yeah, COUPLED WITH their muggings for the camera they do seem made for each other.

And the ring story is old and has been covered here already. Catch up.

13. Ray9968

Ray9968 Active Member

Did Kelly or David confirm she bought the ring or was it just a "source"?

"Yup, according to a source close to the pair"

"A source told The Sun: "David proposed without a ring and friends think Kelly probably shelled out for her own."

14. orejon4

Good for them! Hope it works out.

15. Diana X Kal

Diana X Kal New Member

They broke up :'(

16. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Looks like it has been Kelly's fault.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/201...mcintosh-split-engaged-twitter_n_5892218.html

View the comments there by Chloe Price and Kathy Nolan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-boyfriends-Danny-Cipriani-Jason-Statham.html

She had two ex-boyfriends earlier on (Danny Cipriani, Jason Statham) where something happened and she felt the need to attack them.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

This is a case of "it's not you, it's me." I think something is wrong with Kelly Brook. I don't know what it is. Perhaps Kelly knows. She was engaged to a man who is considered a "catch", thus making her look even better than before. I am sure David McIntosh won't be alone for very long. I guess Kelly Brook won't be alone for long, either as long as she understands what she wants for her life.

18. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

This is one broken woman, as she gets older it seems the quicker the men get chucked. It seems a fair few of them end up cheating on her which leads me to think its definitely her thats the problem.

Her admitting that she has hit ex boyfriends puts her in a new and very bad light too.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Or perhaps her hitting her ex-boyfriends is a subtle cry for help. Maybe she needed more from David but he was unable to give her what she wanted. But did David know? It's hard to say. Fading fame, looks and other things can really fuck a person up, especially when their looks are their trade. In a close relationship, a person needs to feel appreciated, loved and protected. I am sure David did all that and more.